Roleplaying in Arcane Odyssey

Arcane Odyssey is of course a RPG. It’s an adventure game with story, lore, and other people. But as in the title it’s also for role-playing. With the Dark sea coming out and with it the Brig (a mobile house) I wonder what kind’ve roleplaying shenanigans people will get up to. Personally I don’t see a lot of just playing around in Arcane Odyssey, I feel like everyone I see is either chatting while fishing or grinding something.

If you had the time what would you roleplay with your friends just for fun? I know a lot of people don’t really find interest in roleplay but I do.
Personally I feel like role-playing a ship lost in the dark sea with your friends might be fun, or it’ll go like this: “Hey joe want to join me in the bed?” gestures to the captain quarters.

Bro WHAT was that example at the end :sob:

1 Like

uhhhhh.

I’m just upset that they’re asking this “joe” person instead of me. :face_exhaling:

1 Like

If you want to go join them feel free to. These people don’t actually exist.

“Hey Cryo, want to join me in the bed?”

*Our bed

“Hey Cryo want to commit arson and set fire to mattress stores?”

Why didn’t you ask me
I’m the inferno guy

Hell yeah!

who’s this joe guy

there are those wacky roleplayers in the wiki though, I think they made like 300 random characters and they do polls about what does their character like or the lore of them and uhhh qna’s with their characters and it’s funny lol

I mean there is a story / fan creation shitty category but I think some of them are just straight up goofy

help

1 Like

Joe…

MAMA

Bros dungeon master built a devious plot

1 Like

mods kill this man now

1 Like

my magma balls are melting

I only really role play in the oddest games possible because it’s just funnier when goofy things happens

My favorite is when I made this turns out letting me be a CMO(chief medical officer)is a bad idea

But yea I doubt that I will ever get to it

tonight, my house

I know those guys are a bit cringey (since I’m part of the wiki too hey!-), but y’all just did that dirty- :sob: