[RP][CLOSED][DEAD] Empty Invitation

Airi looked over to the others who had arrived at the scene, then to the body, before she wordlessly approached it. She had not expected other people, but she knew how injuries worked. Time was of the essence.
“Our best bet is a water wizard, or melting snow or ice. Someone please tell me with these numbers we can at least do that? Or find water.”
Airi knelt beside the body, moving to carefully get the excess clothing off of them. She removed the dagger from it’s sheath, setting it to the side in case she needed it to to work further.
“We don’t have all day to wait for medics!” Her eyes met with Hailey’s.
“They very well might die before then.”

Name: Spencer Grey
Culture: Vistarian
Magic: Water (Abyss variation)

Appearance: Spencer is a man of slightly below average height of 5’7 and decently muscular. He also has loose,messy and teal colored hair with most of it residing inside his pirate hat. He dons a blue coat over his white shirt with black shorts reaching till his knees.

Personality: Spencer is a kleptomaniac and at any second he sees a chest or any possible loot he’ll try to get it in any means possible no matter how long or valuable. He’s also generally a person who likes to keep to himself and prefers to let others do his work rather than himself except for looting. He’s also short tempered at times and can go into many situations headfirst with no thinking.

Backstory: Spencer Grey came from a decently well of family in riverville who were material sellers. Spencer during this time always had a fancy towards a materials and would at late night go out into a room where his parents used to keep all the materials that they got. It was like an absolute candy store for Spencer,he looked at each one frequently.

Gold,Iron,Stone,Wood,Silver.

Looking at all these beautiful materials almost clicked something in Spencer almost. He soon had a urge to get more of these,but wishing to not affect the people of Riverville he started to sneak outside into other towns and started stealing from the citizens of Summerhold,Ironport and many more cities in Magius. Of course,he was caught a plethora of times by the Magic Council but that didn’t phase him at all. Once he became 16 he decided to leave on an expedition throughout the world but in reality this was just a guise for his stealing. Soon,he became an infamous thief sneakily taking away people’s items.

Reason to follow the letter: He followed the letter for the money and decided that it would help hone his fighting skills a slight bit.
Reputation: Bad reputation,unfriendly but slightly leans towards hostile.

(Extremely sorry for ruining the RP above with this post though :frcryin:)

2 Likes

Finally, I would find the injured man.
I would hear Airi’s words.
“There is some water nearby, I saw it when I was coming to the arena. But that water is salty, is that okay?”

Spencer would come a bit later to the arena and see people gathered around a knocked out person. He went up close to look at the man who seemed to be his target, Aster Lamina. He closely observed the body and spurted out, “Ambushed.”

I’d look at Spencer (No, I do not know any of the names)
Stein would ask a question, “Who even are you? Who even are you all?”

“Well,I’ll introduce my self later. For now,we should just tend to this person’s wounds. From the seems of it,he seems like Aster Lamina.” Spencer told reflexively, “Well then,currently we should just tend to his wounds,so whose going to treat him?”

Stein would reply, “I don’t think we can treat him, we won’t be able to gather whatever things that could help this guy. But is this guy actually Aster Lamina?”

Airi huffed, listening to the two.
“Hard to confirm any identity if the person is still injured. Salt water is the last thing we want.”
She glared to the newcomer, “you wouldn’t happen to be able to use water magic, would you? We need to at least try, considering the fellow isn’t dead.”

1 Like

“I use Lightning Magic, not Water Magic. So don’t ask me to help him.”

“I think it’s best for me to keep my magic to myself. Though,this person’s hoodie does resemble what Aster is implied to be wearing. Though I guess you’re right,it’s best to wait for this person to answer it himself.” Spencer would then try to inspect the body more looking for any crowns on the knocked out person.

Stein would question Spencer, “What is your magic, fine fellow?”`

“Wait, are you stealing crowns from the injured guy?”

Spencer would ignore what Stein was saying and continue inspecting the person for any crowns or items on him and would answer only the question he asked about his magic, “As for my magic? I use Ink.”

“Ink, sure. I got a quill and some paper, but I haven’t got any ink. May you please lend some to me? I need to write to that bounty hunter who gave me the letter.”

1 Like

(Where the hell is BNT?) [OOC]

(Aster is pretty much unconscious at this point so I can’t do much about him)

No traces of crowns are left on the body.

(No stonks now that’s sad)

Airi was next to the body, so her distance from Spencer was not far at all.
“For someone so young and secretive you sure have itchy hands.”
She clearly looked at him with distaste.
“If you aren’t here to help, I best advise you move away so I can at least do some work to help 'im out. A few crowns ain’t gunna buy you anything worthwhile anyways.”
She took out what was clearly bandages from one of her pockets.

((Completely ooc but are these 3rd to 4th degree burns because if it’s 4th degree things aren’t ending well lol))

(I don’t think anyone in Magius has classifications for burns)

Spencer would walk back a slight bit upon hearing that remark and would watch silently.