also fucking hell thats hawt betch :eyes:

1 Like

oh no, ive run out of pillows, if only someone could help me

2 Likes

well its not been erased yet so… :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

woah, can I talk to you from discord too? I would like talk with you! :smiley:

1 Like

Wonder if I could too :thinking:

I’m prismaticstarshch (display name is Prism) over on there, Discord’s already forced me to abandon my tag lol

1 Like

Gladly, just ask the friend request

You too @PrismaticStarsHCH :ok_hand::sparkles::sparkles:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks ^^

1 Like

YW!!!
i appreciate it :>

2 Likes

aww!! I have a couple more doodles but none of them are great, they might go in my little doodle dump thread later

1 Like

the gremlin

2 Likes

SO TRUE (i made it)

2 Likes

Hehehe ur welcome >:]:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Edward in a winter sweater :coffee::snowflake:

Ruby: listen here you PUNK, you better stop being cute or ill be late for my daily grind!

Edward: But captain? I’m only wearing sweater :point_right::point_left: :sweat_drops:

Ruby: dont change the SUBJECT!!!

reference:

10 Likes

Pay respect for big bro Neviro for babysitting Iris

And… She gets disciplined by a chancla

13 Likes

I’m honestly surprised, we shit on Neviro because he nearly got one-shotted by Calvus, but then we learn that Neviro won against Iris. Iris, the same woman who, to be honest, is so angry at everything for no reason (even if we were to justify that her father’s disappearance and later death were the cause of her anger issues, she’s angry at everything for no reason, like, take a chill pil, gurl!), and Neviro, who had no magical gifts like his younger siblings and parents, has whooped her ass like canned bread, probably because of those spear classes he was thrusted upon when he was a kid and his desire to become the world’s greatest spearman, hence his aforementioned hand callouses.

Neviro has truly been… the AO Gang’s big brother.

5 Likes

squish-able.

1 Like

I agree, he probably never had the chance to be a dependable big brother in his own family, i hope he will be in the AO gang
(Heck, he already does)

2 Likes

same vibes

2 Likes