Rubynmax1 Doodle Thread

I was thinking dis tho

He may not be as strong as Morden and MC, nor battle hardened like Edward, but Neviro’s got the balls to not only return to Ravenna with the risk of centurions folding him like origami, but he’s got the brains to back up his balls, and some spear training. Sure, many magic users could wipe his ass to the floor, but man’s got a silver tongue and a spear.

3 Likes

And hes strategically smart too, and good at discussing like a diplomat (he is decendant from royalty after all :+1::sparkles:)

3 Likes

Too bad his mom’s too focused on the fact Neviro couldn’t wield magic like her other children. Like, bitch, Neviro needs not magic to be a capable monarch, all he needs is his brains, something Calvus has very little due to relying on power too much and pretending to be a fair and humble king (I will give Calvus a single credit though, he staved off Wotan’s desire to conquer Sameria Province).

You rlly wanna say hes a dum dum, huh? :sob::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Not rlly because Calvus is smart, just not Neviro-level smart due to suckling on the Order’s teat since he was a baby.

1 Like

calvus canonically lost to us because he was a dumbass savant. vetex himself confirmed that he kept trying to master more magics and weapons and all that, which led to his downfall

tldr: calvus is dumb as shit

2 Likes

late thing but i read neviros journal again
and yeah, he was more than capable of this

neviro states in his journal that he was capable of destroying iris’s magic with his spear, which is literally just a rusty piece of shit
idk how the fuck calvus oneshot this man

edit: was also stated that they fought in the ravenna wilderness

1 Like

I guess Calvus is simply too powerful, or Neviro couldn’t appropriately react in time considering Calvus literally flashed towards him with Aether Magic.

1 Like

could be:
A: that he wasnt properly equipped (had level 50 armor at a boss that was around level 100)
B: calvus harnessing generations of racism into physical power
C: tired after breaking into castello? had to be some kind of fight

1 Like

THIS IS VERY GREAT I APPRECIATE IT
i love it rubyy

1 Like

Neviros face is my favorite thing lol

1 Like

Vetex literally feeds us with not only new lore but a Found-Family-goofy-ah-dynamic-character too fr fr :poggers2: :poggers2: /pos

2 Likes

These emanate sitcom vibes to me for some reason and I love it :joy:

Man I’d love to see these dynamics play out in some part of the story dialogue itself at some point lol

2 Likes

also SHDSHSHD AAAAAAAA HELP I CAN’T HE’S SO- cue squealing (/vpos)

man’s forever gonna be my favorite quartermaster

I wouldn’t surprise if they going to kill each other

1 Like

well Iris almost killed Neviro several times when they both first arrived at Ravenna to find MC… make of that what you will lol

Iris canoncaly had anger issues
meanwhile neviro is the oldest who took care of the annoying siblings

Chaotix siblings dynamic lmao

3 Likes

Haha i get the spear pun :rofl::sob:

Well now I wanna try writing some slice of life oneshots about character dynamics or something at some point cause writing is 100% my biggest art focus (other than making Minecraft skins) lol

2 Likes