Rubynmax1 Doodle Thread

What art supplies and where to buy :pray::pray:

For the coloring… I use sakura koi watercolor 35 pack, ecoline liquid watercolor, and simbalion poster color

Since we live on the same country, u can buy those supplies in “paper clip” Store at your nearesy shopping place :+1:

As for the sketch and lineart, i use sakura pigma pens coloured red, brown, black, and pink.

The pencil i use is a standard 0.7 size mechanical pencil. You can use any type, but the most important one ks the refilling pencil. Its uni nano dia red color. Which makes my typicao skecth red coloured.

You can buy those stuff at the online store, cause its kinda hard to get in store.

Hahdghsha tysmmm :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Debating on whether I would join with Abigail, Aisha, or my other two files (Zoey Yagami, my Plasma Paladin, and Aura Moonsilver, my Glass Mage, both of whom are currently nowhere near max level) if I hopped in

Also my mind keeps randomly bringing up this image of Aisha attempting to assassinate Ruby and failing by way of Abigail bounty hunting and finding her, naturally leading to a big destructive fight (I would draw this whole scenario if I could figure out anatomy, poses, scenery, and a whole lot of other stuff lol)

WiP of edith kenton just because uhhh… Girlboss Gatekeep? :flushed::sweat_smile::+1:

15 Likes

Just found this thread and aaaaaaaaaaaaa your art is so cute!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OH MY GAWDDDD sglknsgksngjnsjagjsngnsgafew

Oh lawd Ruby got their hands on Edith :bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

EDITH KENTON GRAAAAAAAHHHH :muscle::muscle: (complete sentence)

2 Likes

1 Like

Why i always find women attractive than men :sob: i might be lesbian

but anyways great art!! :D​:fire::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

It’s Edith!! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Some little sketch of Ruby and Edward

Reference from:
disney-tangled

10 Likes

At first, I thought you guys were having a wedding-

1 Like

That could be arranged ngl

I… Uhmm… I-uh… Uhmm… Wouldn’t mind that…

Good idea :+1:

2 Likes

The art legit looks like wedding ceremony in my eyes

Ngl, that’s what I thought too. Wouldn’t be out of character for Rubymax.

1 Like