Rubynmax1 Doodle Thread

Step by step process of how i sketch edward:

Add some effects and boom

Might as well go bold while im at it

10 Likes

Wip of another ao gang art im cooking
(Ill post the full color at the next update cause college maaaann :sob::+1::sparkles:)

13 Likes

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

1 Like

More gang stuff!! Yahoohoo :person_cartwheeling:

We could meet again soon if We both had time :smiley:

1 Like

Omg no way! What a small world to be able to see each other irl :D! How did you guys recognize each other when yall bumped into each other?

Certainly do want to meet an internet friend one day but I don’t think it’s going to happen anytime soon >-<

1 Like

Oh certainly NOT, we actually planned for this like its a business organization meeting :nerd_face:.

So she lives near my uni, and i was like
"Yo, why dont u come visit my uni via train? "

So we agree to meet up yesterday. Then i cleared up my schedule (but i still got school work at the date), making plans for dress code and gifts too so we can recognize each other, Pick her up at the train station, and take her sightseeing and do other activities. Like riding an electric bike through the campus, visiting the largest library in southeast asia, etc​:+1::sparkles:

1 Like

Dangit neviro…

Reference:

10 Likes

looks over at this reference in being an ex-RWBY fan (I still respect it, I just don’t watch it anymore)- it’s hilariously fitting for the AO gang too lol

also, my brain had this dumb idea some time ago (which I would draw if I could do anatomy better and wasn’t so susceptible to art block when it comes to drawing :sob:): AO MC, Dante (from Limbus Company), and Quote (from Cave Story) meet each other

why? because the one thing they have in common aside from being player characters is that they’ve all experienced amnesia lol

1 Like

AO MC: “damn you lost your memory too?”
Dante: ticking noise
AO MC: same

2 Likes

Yep that’s about how that conversation would sound lol

2 Likes

Ive been awakened.
I aee a catboy

2 Likes

Just a lil reviro doodlee before the animatic

8 Likes

AYO RUBY CHILL CHILL CHILL YOU GOTTA CHILL SNGJSJKGSJKGBGBKBBGDJKSASBGD

Ive edited it, see for urself :eyes:

This has truly been an arcane odyssey

It was never my intention, i swear!!! :sob::sob::sob:

but ngl, even my lil sis say : “anything you draw is either hot or gae :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

lmao, with great artistic abilities comes great gae

1 Like

Your sister merely states what she sees.

ayo ayoy oayaoy oayYOYO YOYOYYOOOAYOOHUH??? HUUUUUH???

PRINCE WITH PRINCE???
I mean, honestly, It was an interesting ship ngl :sob: :+1: