Rubynmax1 Doodle Thread

I mean, IT DOES have a face after all.

Also werent u suppose to be sleepin

1 Like

I know I’m not into hunks, but if I had to choose a loving and loyal husband regardless of my gender and orientation, Edward would be my go to life partner.

I want him to cradle me in his big arms as I die of old age.

2 Likes

You two mfers met each other IRL?! Woah! :astonished:

Dang, I wished I had that moment where I meet an internet friend IRL :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

aaaaaa It’s even cuter in person :D!
The plushy too I guess

1 Like

Enby power!

I’m honestly happy and jealous that you get to meet an AO Forumer and go home with a mutual positive experience! And the fact she had those made just for you is so adorable, I’m super envious of you, Ruby, I really am!

2 Likes

@stellarii_xx and @akirogue never had a decent sleep whenever i saw em at discord. So as a good forumer friend and an elder sibling i bring them to the realm of slumber over the warmness of my heart :innocent::sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

They needed to…

Glad to see them finally get their rest. Let me lend you a hand to keep them that way for a few more hours

8 Likes

i would do the same but unfortunately ive been staying up late for art as well :cowboy_hat_face:

Nice art tho very cute as usual :relieved:

AAAAH i saw this on discord already but this genuinely makes me smile ghhhh
it’s nice enough that you care about us jndhhdhdhbd
i swear i get sleep bro you gotta believe me…

1 Like

what a plot twist !! i almost couldn’t fall asleep because of how epic that was bro

1 Like

U have drawn me (thank uuu) … U know the drill, i shall draw u (r mc’s) too

WHAT! But that was only a doodle :cry: I didn’t even get your pants right

Ruby is helping them

Forcefully

1 Like

same here!! besides, tmrws saturday i can sleep in

first you… next ichix… oh fuck

1 Like

Yeah, roast him neviro :fire::fire::fire:

12 Likes

So… Neviro’s roasting Morden for the inability to grow a beard while Neviro dislikes having a beard?

2 Likes

Sweats nervously :cold_sweat:
I most definitely have a normal sleep schedule, totally! I swear! Don’t you dare bonk me too, Ruby, I’ll bonk back, I was trained by Souvella! :boxing_glove:

1 Like