Rubynmax1 Doodle Thread

Fuck you :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well you will have to tell us which one you are or else you are both :expressionless:

cant forget this ruby

this reminds me of what things look like where I live right now (I’m in part of Kentucky and there’s snow all over the place from where I got hit by part of Winter Storm Heather and then Winter Storm Indigo)

1 Like

Location? (If you don’t mind)

Itaewon, seoul

1 Like

Should’ve written a blog.

5 months ago.

Not entirely sure why you replied to this thread of a hated weirdo, but okay.

Not really

bruh who bumped this thread :moyai:

Every time I open this topic there seems to be a disgusting stench that just appears! But after I close it, the smell disappears. Must be from the natural smell of Ruby’s ghost!

Forgive me, but I’m really confused. Has there been some kind of drama evolving ruby or something? Because the replies sure are making it seem that way

please close this thread, i don’t think ruby is coming back nor do i want this thread to be bumped again because of what happened

@Cryonical do your thing

(if it isn’t clear, close the thread and unlist it)

Can’t really talk about it, all I can say is that they won’t be using the forums. Everyone’s right, this topic would best be shut down.

THEY LEWD MINO-

dies from cringe

So this is where Rubymax1 lives

There was no grooming involved.

They sent smut fics to minors and was overall acting weird. Stop throwing pedo accusations around, this has been a problem since day 1.

And yes, mods close this thread, I doubt Ruby will be returning soon. It’s best for everyone if this gets disclosed quickly. We all know what happens when things get out of hand.

10 Likes

i really don’t want to say this but im going to because seeing some people hating the one person being one of the reasons art in the ao community exist just to be ruined by being framed by 2 individuals. one that ruby met irl turn out to be a douchebag and treated ruby badly and never wanted to do anything with them any more, then in early January, things goes bad because of Lettuce tells things about ruby that ruby never really had done. Idrc if i get accused of being cooperated with so called “weirdo”, @Natasha_art i will never forgive what you have done, if only everyone knew the truth about you framing ruby, with lettuce alongside to cooperate with you to take down my very best friend, your art is very nice, but you’re rotten irl, there i said it, to the people reading this and start to hate me now? idrc, i just wanted to say what i wanted to say ever since i figured out the truth about the incident that happened during that time. many don’t know the truth but some know the actual truth. Ever since this incident happened I was increasingly upset and angry even depressed what you did but ruby told me don’t bother to do anything, but you replied to this threat for some reason like a your so proud successions? anyhow that’s all i wanted to say, @Cryonical plz close this now, I won’t reply to this anymore, I’ve been holding grudge and anger until this just had to came back, thanks to you @Natasha_art

4 Likes