Rubynmax1 Doodle Thread

Thank you for saying this, Mike. I’m glad I’m not the only one who felt this way towards the situation, and grateful that someone decided to say what I also wanted to say, but was fearful of receiving negative responses from those who sided with Natasha (not that I hold anything against those people, only her and Lettuce).

And Natasha (and Lettuce), I hope karma hits like you a freight train. That’s all I have to say, thank you.

2 Likes

I was scared but when she pulled this up, she drew the fucking line. I just don’t care anymore, ppl can hate me if they want but as long I know what REALLY happened is all it matters to me. Ruby was the best person and my greatest best friend until Natasha along with lettuce ruined it all, their consequences will be met sooner or later

There never been

Lettuce framed ruby by spreading false accusations of ruby just sharing NSFW to people,he even share to people that ruby didn’t even knew who they were, this is exactly why lettuce was punished, no no no not because the mods doesn’t like lettuce randomly but it is because what lettuce done. Ruby never shown NSFW content to anyone if they DID NOT APPROVE OR GAVE CONSENT

1 Like

Looks like a situation best not speculated about