Rumours about Syndicate

true.

Basically

Factual right there.

VEry true I bet u’d get so ko’d by those people so hard xD

But u are right

No, I’m pretty sure those people won’t be in the game.

very true it was a joke

I find it very confusing on why people hate on Visan for literally just existing. They call him out for reasons that make none to very small amounts of sense, and him legit just trying to stop something not start something. I’ll never understand the process that people’s brains go through when they try to hate on someone with little to no substance to hate them for. Just thought I’d get that out there. I may not be experienced with seeing or talking to Visan, but I can strongly say that for every post that I’ve seen him talk in, it’s only him getting bombarded by hate with no reasoning behind it, and they only “toxicity” I see from him is when he responds to the people who randomly call him out. Just my opinion though, and I’m quite ready to get flamed by people for siding with him. :confused:

2 Likes

Jealousy, jealousy just isn’t a good emotion to have. They dislike me because I can say “I can dog on you in-game” with their response being “your greatest achievement is being good at a lego game?”.

Trust me, sad world we live in.

The fact that you made a whole paragraph shows you care, and I’m the one who’s fragile? Priorities man, priorities. The way I’m going to be smoking this “Flaming” pack, wew.

ez gg

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

You think Creed will follow the same path as Syndicate once Arcane Odyssey comes out?

People can never admit they’re the problem. This guild killed me some, they must be exploiting!

something like that anyways lol

2 Likes

Exactly.

visan and orion are pretty toxic and annoying overall, I see why some people would hate them.

but then again that’s no reason to create rumours. I have my respect for visan at least since he’s a cool guy in the guild hub and got top 2 guild with 10 members

Jealousy is natural, but letting your jealousy make you say rude things about someone, that’s going overboard. I mean that person can improve their PVP skills if they try hard enough.

People actually think you can aimbot on a prediction game where projectiles have to travel. :clown_face:

Also, werent rumours around the forum that Visan and Orion PvP went to shit after weapons nerf? Kinda want to see how they adapted to the new meta since some magics would clearly have an advantage from prediction.
Did Visan and Orion switch magics to fit better their playstyle? Do they even play anymore after weapon nerf update? Who knows.

1 Like

EXACTLY. People just straight up assume hax despite having no coding/programming experience. :fr:

fuck how do i post the dnc video

Visan isn’t playing anymore, Orion switched to lightning to mimick arrows and still plays rly good with spamming 4 blasts from across the Arena. Orion also left a bit later.