Rumours about Syndicate

Lately, I’ve been hearing rumours circulate from people saying:

• “Syndicate was a ‘hacker’/‘exploiter’ guild”
  • “Syndicate disbanded because the Leader got banned”
  • “The Leader was using aimbot and a script to hunt players”
  • “Syndicate alt farms”

Yeah, if you’re aged 13 and below go ahead and believe them.

Syndicate is far from a ‘hacker’/‘exploiter’ guild. Neither have we ever used alternate accounts to farm Infamy on. We had 8 members contributing to our Infamy, not trying to brag but we actually had good PvPers to make this happen (reach 2,560+ Infamy).

Many times we have been accused of exploiting, two people from Syndicate got banned because of those accusations but were quickly exonerated in the same hour. I, myself have been accused many times (about aimbot) and I’m still here. If really did the things people accused us of, 80% of the core Syndicate roster wouldn’t be able to join Azure Sorcery, Vetex’s Guild.

Here’s a video of me actually disbanding Syndicate, not Vetex: https://imgur.com/CG6uKq9

Now about the “script to hunt players”, there’s a Roblox rendering bug that allows you to see people in trees with the help of the Overhead GUI (above head Healthbar GUI).

Anyways, Syndicate will be reborn in Arcane Odyssey under the name “Creed” and if it ain’t led by “(WoM_Creed)”, it’s fake.

9 Likes

big zzz from me dawg

1 Like

damn he actually took a break from masturbating to himself

4 Likes

Someone seems to be tight :clown_face:

1 Like

didn’t ask but safe g :+1:

i mean you kinda did tho arent u posting this and telling people to look at it in various discords but ite enjoy your evening

your vagina is, posting this after a month of disbandment

Said share to let people know what happened to Syndicate, didn’t ask for your opinion.

Ah, you actually must be one of the unintelligible persons. Noted.

2 Likes

The only thing that annoys me about Syndicate is that sexy top 2 in leaderboards belongs to a disbanded guild. Other than that, very cool guild.

ok but why do i need it
as in your permission
again bro dont really care just made a comment i thought was funny bro go on with your life bro

If you think that Syndicate actually exploited you definitely have a skill issue

Ah my guy :fr:

Go on with my life? image I was the one who basically said bye first :joy:. Funny? Big zzz from me dawg. If you really didn’t care I don’t know why you’d reply to me at all after your first comment.

idk how" but safe g" means bye unless its some slang im not aware of
if you didnt find it funny thats ok, but im more amused that youve gone this far to keep replying to my comments over what i felt was a pretty harmless comment. like this isnt really worth a discussion, just go on about your day. I didnt think itd annoy you this bad.
replied the first time because i was still just enjoying myself but this has become a bit stale after this escalated into an actual argument, over me just saying the post bored me.
I expected a response but man i didnt think you were this fragile

last one from me
:sleeping_bed:

Thank you for clearing this up. As I had no idea. Thanks!

wait, THATS why sydicate disbanded? I thought the owner just got bored or something.

Syndicate got disbanded because of the infamy changes, not allowing us to gain infamy on players who aren’t in a Guild and aren’t max level. Our goal was to get Strong Guild for the Guild Logos but that also played a factor in the disbandment because every Guild got their logo above their head.

Oh, so you just beat up kids who didnt know the first thing about pvp

The people who knew the first thing about pvp, also happened to know how to log.