S Tier Magics?

Jeez… Thats going to be interesting for shadow user sets in the future because they can get one nice synergy with their other 2 magics and let shadow go off on its own

You can mix Shadow with things such as Lightning or Fire, as well as most heat-based magics while using your other mind for synergy and Shadow serving as overall extra power without getting in the way of other magics.

2 Likes

mehhh. If it did more damage it would be.

I still think it’s either low S or top tier A

middle tier a, just because of the low damage.

It honestly feels pretty quick, I’d personally rate it high A, you do whatever you want

It’s damage can’t be Plasma levels of bad though

It’s already horrifying in the rain why would you want to go further?

Forgot to mention it, on synergy with water or with frozen status (water/ice) Lightning becomes even stronger, it also benefits from the seas if it’s like AA

How does it benefit from the seas.

its s in rain but a outside of rain

yyeah, lightning will be good when we have 2 magics, and even better with 3

Realistically water conducts electricity, so you can expect it to be stronger if one of it’s spells contact with water, just like how Lightning’s Q has bigger AoE on the sea in AA.

When you chose water before it was the meta :poggers2:

And you had to do a small Norco Bump just to say that :fr:

When you chose water before it was the meta :poggers2:

Sorry I’m new to the forums what’s a Norco bump?

Oh, alright then.
I mean Necrobump btw.
if you still don’t know what it means

Its fine tho I just say necrobump everytime.

moonlight is the best variation of the best magic, because there’s only 1 variation (besides sunlight which is the default)

Stop necrobumping pls.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.