Savant double imbues confirmed

A berserker’s radius fist or a mage’s phoenix magic would be much more reliable than a savant’s.
If Vetex actually manages to balance his game then there will be many stat point thresholds that savants won’t ever be able to get through. Now say, how many level cap increases do you think it would take for savants to unlock all of the first batch of rare items (vindicator, axe-slash, and pulsar)? Until they do, the other classes will have unlocked just as many new options for themselves.

And it’s not like only savants can get funny synergies, axe-slash for example, will apply bleeding with any fighting style in the near future

We might get techniques and weapons that apply burn, frozen, and more, with high-enough stat requirements so that savants can’t get them anytime soon if ever.

(my english is kinda poopy today so it might be a rough read)

they can share it with the remaining 147 players by then

Vetex definitely isn’t giving double magic imbuements to fighting styles—my hypothetical scenario involved arcanium weapons.

friendly reminder we will be able to imbue potions into attacks using a sort of gel

Didn’t vetex have a vague idea of soul infused stuff for vitality hybrids? If that comes true then 4 way Savants are gonna be using literal rainbows to attack with how many colors will appear

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Crystal iron leg halberd

1 Like

savant W too hard…? :cold_sweat:

savants winnin

I think it was more along the lines of them imbuing their magic/fighting style onto spirit weapons rather than imbuing their soul energy into their weapons/fighting styles

By being slightly bigger and doing slightly more damage (assuming they have the exact same set)

Which is fine and dandy until you realize savants have 6 of these doing that slight less damage.

All being able to mix

Along with most hybrids

Considering they all require around 180 stats I’d say between 250 and 300 as that would be 200 between 3 stats.

So like… 3 or 4.

No but they will have the most. Regardless of if this post is true.

Eh. True.

Yeah. That would just not be fair. Too many synergies with certain fighting styles.

Savant will start being a W when our size finally becomes big enough to not have wom level aim to use it. So yknow, next cap rise.

Knights losing.

Nvm spirit weapon aura realization

1 Like

Tell me the most cancerous build you can think of on the spot.

Knocking + Ice + Sunken Sword = NEVER MOVE, EVER

I’m going to laugh me ass off if this ages poorly

Yeah imagine if you can only choose one imbuement of the three and can’t mismatch I’ll be feeling so fucking stupid :skull:

Please give a single example of triple imbuement being that crazy or beating out a hybrid at all

Sure!
I can only go off of what we currently have though so until new stuff pops in this is one of the best examples I can give

Wood Fire Iron leg savant
Wood Imbued lions halberd
Fire imbued saber
Iron leg infused lions lance
With wood imbued into iron leg

You got the force of iron leg added with the bleed damage and overall power wood provides along with the added buff of fire. With fire as a second magic it’ll be doing practically as much as wood if not more. Also remember that all 6 choices buff eachother up so as long as you’re aggressive you always do more than normal

Now knowing we’re at level 250 for our second awakening we have 500 points to go with this.

200 magic
150 strength
150 weapons
Enough for pulsar, argos’s weapon set (along with most of the other boss weapons), and ultimate art.

Now I’m not sure what the reqs will be for nimbus sea weapons so I’m not exactly sure what to go off for that but as far as bronze sea stuff goes this will be a possible build when we get our second awakening.

Knights on top :triumph:

(savants and warlocks are also peak)

1 Like

Ok let’s break this down

Wood Imbued Lion’s Halberd would have these stats
+2.5% dmg
-10% speed
+10% size

Fire Imbued Sailor would have these stats
-10% dmg
Gets Scald

Fire Imbued Saber would have these stats
-1% dmg
Gets Burn

Iron leg infused lions lance
+7.5% dmg
-25% speed
+20% size

Wood Imbued Iron leg
+2.5% dmg
-10% speed
+10% size

This isn’t even that crazy now let’s look at just a plain Sailor Warlord ignoring the fact that you’d also get 2 imbues on Warlord because 2 fighting styles or 2 magic imbues with conj

Sailor on any normal weapon
10.2% damage increase
32% size increase

Instantly a larger increase in every category than your savant

On top of this, savant is losing tiers which means you lose even more size on top of options you’re already losing by going savant

I also like how you pretend that all 3 methods of attack will be viable on savant when realistically you’ll only be using 2 and very rarely the 3rd on niche moves

Where tf did you get sailor from? I said saber. COMMODORE KAIS SABER the RED saber

This also on top of the armor that savants can receive to make this all do more damage and add more size to it. The point isn’t to outdamage level, it’s to have options.

The size won’t matter when the attacks big enough to hit you.

Sounds more like a personal problem then anything. I use all 3 just fine.

1 Like

Saber is on there, minor mistype

You literally quoted a buff savant didn’t get lol

You also neatly ignored the debuffs on every single thing you highlighted

While sailor imbue is getting straight up bigger and better buffs, idk why you can’t see

Clashing:

The increasing mobility we’re gaining:

Highly doubt this, at most you’re using 2 skills on your 3rd or are completely selling