Savant double imbues confirmed

All of which are speed. Which is fair but is mostly hard countered by wearing anything with attack speed, so I just didn’t bother quoting it.

This implies there won’t be a single moment where the opponent isn’t attacking and is preparing to attack.

As for the increasing mobility you have a point but that point is countered by wearing Elius armor

I use all of my 2 magics skills for range and pressuring
I mainly use smash crash and rush down for my fighting style due to its mobility and punishing damage (Guess how much my crash does :skull:)
And I use all of my weapons for easy hits and quick strikes.
And that is my entire moveset so therefore I use all 3

Oh I can clearly see that main and hybrid builds will do more damage and be bigger.

That’s not my point with savant.

I’m saying it has the most variation and synergy.
Since I know you use savant you know this by now.

our?
Are you telling me that you main savant?

Without a single slither of irony.

I honor your bravery to use savant in the current meta.

I don’t think you’ve ever touched attack speed on weapons because it’s not even close to being covered, even max attack speed doesn’t bring iron leg imbued weapons to neutral.

It doesn’t imply that at all and it implies when they’re not attacking, they’ll be mobile which is literally in the very next sentence.

Nor is elius armor a counter at all bro wtf you running??? 150 attack speed 120 agility 2 power -5 defense??

Point proven

You explicitly called it op

You also claim it has more variation as if that’s even the case

Projectile Copy Paste #1

Projectile Copy Paste #2

Projectile Copy Paste #3

Beam Copy Paste #1

Beam Copy Paste #2

Beam Copy Paste #3

Self Explosion Copy Paste #1

Self Explosion Copy Paste #2

Self Explosion Copy Paste #3

Grab Copy Paste #1

Grab Copy Paste #2

Truly versatile

I don’t encounter full builds and most of the time when I do they don’t know how to use it.

So I’m still yet to be convinced this build is actual dogshit and not worth going. Simply because 98% of the people I encounter suck.

I knew savant would probably get double imbues. I’ve been prepping myself to become the anti-savant. I use the most annoying build in the game (ashlock) which is ass but I somehow manage to be really good with it and beat every build in the game not named iron leg Berserker.

My mind is telling me to go intensity > atttack speed with ashlock. Should I do it and be really fucking annoying?

I didn’t notice too much of a difference on my warlord alt.

Yes, and therefore open to be hit :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Faster dashes to reach them faster when they inevitably hit the ground, higher t jumps to move out of the way of their blasts.

I use 2 magics
Sorry for making you misunderstand I use 4 skills for my first magic (blast, explosion, high jump, beam) and 2 skills for my second.

I scrolled up for a bit to find it.

But I guess I should reiterate.

When I mean OP I meant it in a sense that it has too many powers. I also meant it’ll be op in endgame which is a hill I shall die on until we reach endgame.

I also meant this for endgame.

Which will look a lot more like

Blast
Explosion
Pulsar
Zone
Meteor
Transformation
And hover (implying all these stay lost spells)

Also yeah for now the moves are repetitive just like in wom.

Alright I’m getting tired. Wanna stop here or wanna make a few more points.

Then you’re just frankly blind ig

Which hybrids would be better at doing

Dash CD:
Also the T jump and dash increases are not much at all, mobility moves are much better like spiraling fury or crash.

Objectively ineffective

OP means overpowered

It’ll not be OP in the endgame either because hybrids and pure builds will both have more access to stuff that savant won’t

Forum drama :popcorn:

Simply a friendly discussion.

But pass the popcorn, please and thank you. :popcorn:

Which savants can also use

Not really? I mean for my first Magic it’s literally just wom. And that’s added with my fighting style and weapons.

It won’t be doing significantly more damage than the stuff savant has and it likely won’t be much more different than the lost spells and lost techniques savants can get at that time. Unless vetex has said something about how the endgame content will work I can’t imagine them being too much different from the lost spells we have.

If this was drama there would be more swearing.

This is me and level trying to discuss how powerful/weak savant is and will be.

And this is likely the conclusion as I don’t plan on dragging this on further than this comment.

Either way. My opinion remains unchanged.

Savant is bad early game, decent mid game and great lategame, and until we reach endgame I will believe that it will be op at level 1000.

Anyways I’m gonna go continue doing my art stuff uhhh

image0

I think it’ll be balanced because they’ll probably only be allowed to use a single lost ability (magic or fighting style), while warlocks will probably have lost fighting styles imbued with ancient magics, mages will have both an ancient and a lost that can synergize together, berserker will probably have something equally busted by then, etc.

dude is saying this as a regular is getting exposed right now for chest exploits

I watched the whole thing go down. Truly an Arcane Odyssey

I really doubt a 1000 stat point req spell would be essentially the same to a 2000 req spell when vetex explicitly said they’d become more complex, a bit of paraphrasing but it was along the lines of ‘they’ll all be similar in strength but higher tiers just become more complex’. May not be stronger but saying “they won’t be much different” is just plain wrong

Savants imbuing both stuff to a weapon is cool and all but ya’ll are forgetting that double imbuing would mean it would have a new formula :frpensive:

I’m starting to think that in the late game AO Savants would actually have literally everything in a single weapon instead of it being a small mix of everything lol making it some terrifying effect procs like Ice+Water+Metal+Crystal yada yada maybe there will be some sort of threshold in the future for Savants. (Some weapons have built in effects if your wondering about the 4 status effects.)