Savant double imbues confirmed

P sure vet did say you can’t replace your first

Iris is an anomaly

1 Like

Can anyone find a screenshot of this? I’ve heard it a few times but still haven’t gotten a source.

1 Like

guys chill out

Savant have their stat spread out so much they’re locked out of most of the skills that builds need to be strong (Explosion, Shot, Pulsar, Tempest ect.)

Imbue on what? On the fucking old cutlass that only have Whirlwind and M1s because said Savant’s weapons stat are too low to use any other skills? Yeah im not concerned

I’d rather have a wide variety of ACTUALLY STRONG abilities instead of the baby 24 damage per hit blast/crash/flash strike that Savants do

This is not a big deal change your diaper and stop crying you itty bitty ipad baby

pretty sure weapon lvl affects size and not damage (i can confirm my savant has tiny attacks but i can’t confirm the damage part of it)

if warriors are using only three weapons with two skills each and being somewhat viable im pretty sure savants can do the same.

i have no idea what ur talking about the damage on savant is the same. without imbue i can already do a +40% boosted attack by simply stacking my debuffs. with double imbue im sure people can get creative and pull off a +80% attack.

1 Like

He made the charging effects for flare cause iris uses them

So giving a hybrid build 2 lost+ tier things is fair? There’s a reason why vetex said hybrids get 1 while pure builds get 2
Why should warlock get the ability to get 2 lost things when that’s a thing that berserkers and mages can do too? That doesn’t make sense either

Yea but it would still be weird if only flare had charging effects and none of the rest of the losts and ancients got it.

Flare has charging effects cause a boss uses them, the other lost magics wouldn’t need them if they only replaced your second/third magic

Dual charging effects

We’ve been through this same discussion before, vetex would have to make the charging effects for the dual charging anyways so he’d still have to make them

Oh yea I forgot about that :skull:

1 Like

They’re already going to get an equal amount of base abilities, why not an equal amount of lost abilities too?

We already know that, by the second awakening…
Mages get 3 magics (3 abilities total)
Berserkers get 3 fighting styles (3 abilities total)
Warlocks get 2 magics and 1 fighting style or 1 magic and 2 fighting styles (3 abilities total)

It’s equal. So following that pattern…
Mages get 1 lost magic and 1 ancient magic (1 ancient ability and 1 lost ability total)
Berserkers get 1 lost fighting style and 1 ancient fighting style (1 ancient ability and 1 lost ability total)
Warlocks get 1 lost magic and 1 ancient fighting style, OR 1 ancient magic and 1 lost fighting style (1 ancient ability and 1 lost ability total)

Mages can synergize the status effects of an ancient magic and a lost magic (which are much more varied than fighting styles), along with using all ancient spells, lost spells, rare spells, and base spells with every single customization option. If all warlocks get in comparison to that is two base abilities and one lost or ancient, missing a ton of spells/techniques and customization options, that just doesn’t sound very good. Instant synergy from imbuement is good, yes, but not good enough to warrant missing out on all that. The strongest ancient spells and techniques will be exclusive to mages and berserkers, meaning they could absolutely be on even footing with a warlock that has both a lost magic and lost fighting style, so I don’t see the big deal here.

The trello card says warlocks get 1 lost magic while mages get 2 lost magics. It does not say that warlocks cannot have a lost fighting style on top of that.

alright bet

Jack Nicholson The Shining Snow Meme Generator - Imgflip

Assuming that weapon based builds are limited in using legendary weapons (lets say warriors get to use 2 legendary weapons and hybrids get to use 1 legendary weapon), then it makes more sense I think

Mages would get two lost magics/1 lost and 1 ancient

Berserkers would get 2 lost fighting styles

Warriors would have two legendary weapons

Conjurers would have 1 lost/1 ancient and 1 legendary weapon

Warlocks would have 1 lost/1 ancient and 1 lost fighting style

Warlords would have 1 lost fighting style and 1 legendary weapon

This would basically let every build be able to have two super rare parts of their build

(I didn’t include vitality cuz we don’t know shit about spirit weapons and I didn’t do savant because they’d really depend on how their stat spreads looked

1 Like

Basically what I’m saying is that I think vetex is giving builds two rare parts to use in their builds, and that pure builds will get two rare things from that one stat while hybrid builds get one rare thing from each stat

2 Likes

It may be an arcanium weapon but it’d likely just be a regular weapon in AO. So don’t expect any of the spell binding aspects for it. Personally, I hope that Conjurers can bind an arcanium weapon to a magic and then imbue it (same applies to savants). In both cases you could theoretically do a shadow/light combination for some bootleg equinox at home if we’re allowed to do that which I find more interesting since it would probably be the ultimate shadow buff (Wither :smiling_imp: ).

knights better be cooking something extra yummy to compete with this crazy powerscaling

acid canon poison tooth dagger (canonfist + acid magic + poison tooth dagger)

Wait until you get a a second awakening savant with blast shapes, focus, and Kai weapons.

(220m/150s/130w)