Savant double imbues confirmed

You’re still discounting stuff like reduced imbued synergies and such

And as for the point of the thread. Savants likely wouldn’t be able to get both a lost magic and fighting style for the sole reason that in the current ideas, you must replace one of your base magic/fighting style and it cant be your first. So it would still depend on your first awakenings decision

When was that said? That’s a pretty big deal, I was planning on replacing my first instead of second. It’s also weird because Iris doesn’t seem to have another magic besides Flare.

Depends on what level lost magics/fighting styles will be obtainable at

Anyways forumers trying not to argue over a feature that won’t even be out for another 2 years challenge (impossible)

Calvus is a savant and has a lost magic, that’s direct confirmation that savants will be able to use at least one lost ability eventually. So yeah, savants could use radius fist.

At the same time he’s also a boss, and sometimes bosses don’t follow the same things as player characters

Iris has flare but she’s only about level 40 when we first fight her

my savant in question would have, poison tooth dagger (poison) with acid and iron leg imbue (just bonus damage and DoT) and also poison or plasma potion gel with gives more DoT or a stronger DoT. OR i could do vampirism metal magic metal arcanium weapon and metal gel and max power build where (and this is on like a rapier) so if someone gets hit they just die and i heal. OR impact fist (4 stat savant mostly VIT) so you tank and do damage

If you can only change your second magic or fighting style into a lost power, then that also means warlocks won’t be able to use both a lost magic and lost fighting style, which would probably put them way below Mages and Berserkers in viability. It doesn’t make sense.

True, by the time savants can get lost magics they’ll already be miles more stronger than calvus (we won’t get them until after level 500 :frcryin:)

Losts are planned to be obtainable at 600 stat points, and we’ll have 2000 stat points at the end of the game.

I’ve said before that we’ll probably be getting the ability to replace first magics with lost magics since Vetex has made the charging effects for flare

3 Likes

I hope so.

I’m not sure if vetex has said that they’ll be available at 600 magic stat, I think that came from vetex saying they’ll be available at around level 300, which could mean they might be more or less than 600

1 Like

Nvm then

I will say that it also adds “or higher” after it, so we can’t really say for certain

Like… I already know its on trello. , I want to be a savant to experience all the game feature , and use all type of magic , fightstyle , symbly , weapons , rare lost

I play a fighting savant and I use everything in my kit but my 3rd weapon

Warlock > Savant

That moment when you use a character whose title is “The Anomaly” as an argument in favor of making something work a certain way for everyone…

She’s an anomaly because she learned it early, there was never anything said about learning it in the wrong magic slot.