Scenario: You've become Vetex. What do you add to the game?

I don’t think he’ll add boats. it’s literally land

he’s redoing the map in TGR

He said he’s going to make changes to the map, not entirely redo or change it. Magius is a good concept as it is, no need to fuck it entirely.

He said change the map

Its a new map the whole thing is gonna be revamp, so we might see boats we don’t know :man_shrugging: but I hope there boats though. @inverted_inverted_ad

ehh he’s remaking the map, so they might be more ocean or something, I hope there boats (my opinion, so don’t act like a little bitch)

reduce sunken iron set drop rates to 1/1000 and sunken sword drop rats to 1/1000 to make grinding less frustating
reduce minotaur/exiled drop rates from 1/10 to 1/5
add re-enchanting to the game, which makes it so that you can enchant it again and again to get what you want, incase you didnt get it first try<
remove the 6 save slots gamepass, since its useless cuz you can just make a alt to get through it
make all animation packs free

If boats get added then my suggestion would be right >:D

if boats get added sharks probably will too

Hate to be argumentative buuuuuuuuuut…

Nah the economy would be way more inflated in boss drops than it is rn.

We’re getting enchant scrolls so we’ll be able to have some control over our build

NO. This man has bills to pay. Here’s vetex’s reason for that:

Don’t remove it, instead, make it more useful by adding cross-file-storage so that there’s more point in buying it instead of bypassing it with an alt.

sorry if it seems like I took this a little too serious, that was not my intention but it looks that way after re-reading it. I know this thread is all in good fun so don’t hate me pls fhdiaslnkfdisalf

not deleting post bc the damage has already been done.

2 Likes

make shields be tools and add instruments that has notes that you bind to different keys just like magics

eye poppers

2 Likes

Incorrect, cheese.

Add the chaos emeralds too

and cheese

5 Likes

hehe boobs go brr

PP (10 character)

Vetex going to come online and read his replies to see this

I won’t even be surprised if he does a heavy and be like

all boss drops are 100%. u get the entire set from 1 kill :fr:

Even better:

Just look at the boss and they die, giving you 1000000000000000000000000000e^2 crowns and 30 sets.

? wasnt a joke