Scenario: You've become Vetex. What do you add to the game?

I need to hear sweet answers.

8 Likes

I add airships.
I delete a few trees.
I remove spellcasting immobilization.
I go eat.

4 Likes

Why does everyone want to remove the trees they liven up the Whispering Forest and don’t really take up that much fps

Too easy to hide in.

1 Like

OK, well what about when magic charging sensing becomes a thing? Then there’s no GOOD reason to remove the trees. And, besides, they’re not THAT easy to hide in

I also feel like there’s too many trees. Back in Fourth Beta there used to be more plain areas which I liked.

The plain areas didn’t feel very nice and were very dead. Besides, we’re going to have new places that don’t have as many trees. For example, the Bronze Grasslands Vetex and his friends added

Well it doesn’t matter, map is going to be heavily revamped anyway in TGR.

THAT DOESN’T MEAN ALL THE TREES WILL BE GONE LIKE IN THE STUPID LORAX MOVIE!!!11!

I can’t wait for the completion of TGR…

you’ve heard of the bronze grasslands
right

5 Likes

they should add more trees ngl. whispering forest trees are like 20m apart which is unrealistic. there should be like really thin trees that are like a meter apart ngl

I see your point but I feel like that would also look really weird

true. fighting with magic is impossible in an actual forest.

just wait till we are strong enough to decimate a couple trees with one blast. After that, fights in the forest will be epic.

So the game will be World of Battlegrounds.

9 Likes

Nature magic. The magic blasts would be 5 spikes flying next to each other and as you decreased the size it could go 5-4-3-2-1. The status effect it would give would be “tangled” and would decrease movement speed. The self explosion would be spikes reaching up from the ground. Water would synergize with is and make the tangled status stronger.

Sadly, I whenever a blast interacts with a solid object it can’t go through no matter your level…
…at least I think? Is this is true, right @Meta?

Hopefully vetex changes that, maybe in TGR?

I would lower spell endlag, add some low level method of transportation, and make destruction more realistic (blasts piercing through objects, etc.). And do the stuff on the roadmap as well.

I see that there is no controversy over the airships.

In other news I heard that vetex is adding some sort of transportation (but they won’t be airships :sob:).

1 Like