Scenario: You've become Vetex. What do you add to the game?

Will this be added with TGR?

I’m joking btw

4 Likes

Bruh great idea,this man vetex itself

Add cars
Buff a lot lightning
Be critized
Welp time to the plan c,the game removal and play Dead forever

Titty customization update

7 Likes

they’re not pointless when you don’t have magic

1 Like

Not even vetex care about the charater bypass rule

15 Likes

I was going to mention that too :rofl:

Could have made it invisible but this was better

Horses. Remake the horse from the wild west game thing.
I imagine someone saying “DELETE THE GAME” in this

fuck it you can have the avatar the last Airbender powers

4 Likes

oh,i see you are cultured as well
welcome to forum lol

1 Like

Finally, Riverville finally getting that respect it deserves :crown:

The ability to have multiple inventories. Though we have Minecraft Steve black hole inventory now, i find it difficult just to look for one specific stuff when you need it. I want multiple inventories (max 5) to organize my stuff. In addition, the player can also have 1 private inventory to keep their valuables. I understand that you can sell plenty of items for crowns but when you play for a very long time on one file, that action will be forgotten because the players will concentrate on grinding rather than organizing.

A bank that transfers items from slot to slot. Like from world zero.

3 Likes

An inventory filter is planned already, not sure when it’s gonna be added though

same here, and pp

god. you’re god

Continue what vetex was doing lol wtf

1 Like

he definitely wont

Revitalized Arthur, The Cursebeard

His curses and body have experienced two rare occurrences; Unbound curse and a never before seen Lock Curse. A Lock Curse is not a curse itself but instead an extremely rare classification that comes from the event of a Supercurse user being killed by a God(regardless of the God being an undead or living.)

But, the Supercurse user MUST have at least one External Curse. The essence of a God clashing against the body of a Supercurse user that has an Externalcurse apart of them causes the curses to react violently against the body of the Supercurse user due to their changes that occur almost immediately.
Although it seems what is happening is killing the Supercurse user, the very opposite is what’s actually occurring.

The Supercurse user is under no control unlike that of an undead being and instead of their own freewill. Their body returns to the state before their were physically damaged and all wounds from the battle with a God are healed.
They no longer have the weakness of seawater; it has been expunged.
Their curses have lost the weakness of seawater and curses will evolve. Their curses are now literally theirs.

His Energy curse drinks the essence of life from all plants, animals, people, and even magical attacks, adding to his own strength and energy.

His Ice curse mutates into into an ominous indigo that decays the bodies of any being, including curse users and potentially Gods, at his own will and reaches miles effortlessly.

His Blaze curse can ignite anything that is matter and consumes it, causing the Blaze to add that effect onto its flame. If the Blaze consumes an Ice attack, the Blaze will both freeze the person it touches and burn them alive.

His Tide curse allows him to create waves that could circle the planet 9 times over before dissipating.
Due to his fight that happened to be against the God of Lightning, he has high resistance to any and all forms of lightning due to Zeus’ essence.

Needless to say, Arthur is pleased to have fought Zeus for it opened a new gate to exceptional power for him.

1 Like