Scenario: You've become Vetex. What do you add to the game?

i don’t, i have no idea how to LUA

Just add durza in wom like he never died

I am being argumentative like Savage Wind.
BRUH, really, reduce bosses drop chance to 1/5 from 1/10. That’s just insane because the economy would be inflated with boss drops like Savage Wind mentioned. However, in my opinion, it would make boss fight not rewarding. As of now, the bosses have major counters. For the Minotaur, a good shield timer or super buff shadow/light. The Exiled would be even less satisfying as he is easily grind down by a group of 3-4 players. That said, i do agree that sunken gears drop chance should be dipped to 1/1000 to make grinding less back-killing. Beside, sunken gears will probably have a level cap to them thus reducing their usefulness in high levels so there will be less incentive to get them.

Maid outfit+Cute animation+Boobs=… We are fucked

All we need to complete the set is ropes

You forgot the whip

how did a joke post from the one above us all get almost 50 likes
:sleeper:

Honestly if he became ten percent as active as a regular he could easily take the number one liked seeing as any of his posts will get at minimum ten likes

More milfs

a necromancer…

ON MY POST??

Ez :rofl:

booba

he might be unable to port the game becuz of server hosting issues

Yeah i remember that he said there will be too many unnessecary issues to do so, so he’ll just work on roblox

Brazil

1 Like

boobs and balls :drooling_face:

1 Like

i would add premium benefits like:

being able to change your magic after creating files
free name changes
free appearance changing/can change for cheaper price/can change without tailor for money

Boobs as well

Then profit

delete the game and fix aa

tits

1 Like