Scenario: You've Become Vetex. What New Magic Variants do you Add to the Game?

I need to hear some sweet answers.

Honestly, if I were Vetex I would probably add an orange lightning variation. Maybe it’s planned for blaze magic (lost) but I think it would be cool. I would also add the other colors of the rainbow for light, because, well, that makes sense

7 Likes

uM blAZe IS aN ANciEnT MaGIc

5 Likes

anyway fluect’s starlight variation is pretty cool, a light blue color for light

i dont really use magics that could actually have better variants than what they got currently except arguably lightning, and even then im satisfied with the 3 current ones. i get why people would want basically all of crystal’s colors for lightning, but i know i probably wouldnt use them anyway

Onyx either as a variety of crystal or (more likely) diamond. Not sure what exactly diamond will look like but onyx would either be translucent or solid black

1 Like

Stained glass

6 Likes

none

2 Likes

zweihander

have i mentioned that i like zweihanders on the forum yet? zweihander zweihander :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

red acid because it’d be a very funny pH scale joke

2 Likes

death magic

Hmm I wouldn’t do this, I think the concept of lights variations coming from the sun or moon could should be upheld. So unless I could somehow come up with other astral bodies to name variations after that fit I wouldn’t.

2 Likes

That actually sounds like a pretty cool variation for diamond, a solid magic that’s black

Ah yes a variation of metal where you just shoot great sword with a grip on the blade for… half-swording I think

Would be even cooler if ink stayed as a black liquid magic

1 Like

Starlight? :pleading_face:

1 Like

water ink variation?!?

1 Like

Hmm that would be a cool lost magic (not sure what it would do stats wise) but the larger the size of the attack the further from red and closer to blue it gets

1 Like

Grey shadow

Said this twice before but Sulfur Magma :poggers2:

1. It’s cool
  2. Magma was my first magic
  3. Magma has no variants
  4. This isn’t some far fetched idea considering it’s a natural phenomena.

I will keep mentioning this when it’s applicable.

20 Likes

Aurora as a lost/ancient (I beg of you vetex :pray:)

4 Likes

I’m stealing this idea for suggestions (I’ll credit you :kissing_smiling_eyes:)

1 Like