Screw it, custom magic weapons

Wind magic tessen :nod:

1 Like

need me one of these bad boys, it’s a Naginata. If I could give it a name, I’d name it “Song of Flames.” I want to imbue it with fire so the cuts dealt to my enemies will leave scars forever. Plus it’ll look cool. If I could give it a few skills, it’d be the following:
~“Atonal Burst” When it’s channeling fire, if i plunge it into the ground I’ll release an AOE explosion that deals fire damage for the next like 30 seconds. It’d use like half of my energy though and take a while to recharge.
~“Little Lullaby” It’ll throw small fireballs with it if I want to, they don’t deal much damage but I can throw them out really easily and they don’t take too much energy.
~“Warriors Rhythm” When it’s not channeling fire, if i spin it for long enough I’ll get into a “rhythm” and execute a really rapid and cool looking combo. It takes a ton of my strength but the result is an almost unstoppable combo, useful for 1 on 1 situations.

These upgrades would come at higher levels and would scale with power of course. I just love polearms.

1 Like

I just want a halberd

magic banjo or any other music instruments

2 Likes

shEEEESH this sounds fucking brutal and honestly concerning.

I love it and I want one in fire or magma

Fuck it.

Magic Pistol.

All of a sudden this turn from WoM to Everhood

1 Like

everyone: thanos gauntlet

1 Like

okay fr magic gauntlet sounds fucking amazing, but idk how it’d work

1 Like

thanos magic snap

Arcanium Gauntlets

Q - magic bullet
Shoots a magic projectile of your magic at high speed and with medium damag.

LMB - Punch
You dash toward your mouse(50m~) and perfome punch that creates small self-explosion, thats has only 40% of your self-explosion(size, damag etc.)

E - Barrage
Simillar to Q, but you fire 10 projectile in short period of time, and if someone will be close enough, he will take damage just like from LMB.

1 Like

Poggers idea

Bow.
Okay but seriously like an actually cool bow because bows are epic.

Arcanium bow with Explosion magic be like:

5 Likes

Worldly Illuminator - Magic Staff

Man im gonna make this the most complex weapon to use ever

When equipped:
3 New bars will appear on the right side of your screen, White, Black and Grey.

• White - Order, Fills from 0-100%
  • Black - Chaos, Fills from 0-100%
  • Grey - Equilibrium, Fills from 0-150% (This bar is longer than the others)

Pressing R, F and V will fill the bars, with each keybind being one bar. You are only able to assign 150% total (Example: 100% chaos and 50% order, or 150% equilibrium, or 50%,50%,50%)

**Depending on what percentages you have assigned, it will change the stats of the weapon, the more stats you assign to one bar the more powerful the effects become **

• Equilibrium, Increases the power stat of the weapon and unlocks equilibrium-based skills. If equilibrium is above 80% all your attacks will slightly blind and if its 150% it will slightly stun.

• Chaos, Increases the magic size by a large amount while making the attacks harder to aim (They randomly shift or launch in random directions) Unlocks chaos-based attacks. If Chaos is above 75% they will start doing DOT damage, and if Chaos is 100% hitting enemies with successive attacks 3x in a row (under 6 seconds) will invert their controls for 3 seconds.

• Order, Increases the speed, casting speed and range of the weapon while lowering damage slightly. Unlocks order based attacks. If Order is above 76% all attacks have a 35% chance to bypass blocking and if Order is 100% all attacks will heal the user for 10% of the damage dealt

The Attacks Themselves

Q - Your staff will turn white, and burn with white fire (Only possible with 80% Order)
E - Your staff will blacken, and emit black shadow particles (Only possible with 80% Chaos)
None - Your staff will appear grey, with a grey mist around it

Pressing these buttons will determine what moves you can use:
Onto the moves-

You are required to press 4 buttons, which determines what the properties of the attack will be:
First set-

Z - Ranged Attacks
X - Area Effect Attacks
C- Melee Based Attacks

Ranged attacks tree-
Set 2-
Z - Blast
X - Beam
C - Slash (A wide arc of your magic, slow moving but has high damage and improved clash rates) (Needs E mode active)

Set 3-
Z - Amount:1
X - Amount: 3
C - Double (2 at once) (Needs Q mode active)

Set 4-
Z - 20% Size
X - 50% size
C - 100% Size

Area Effect tree:
Set 2-
Z - Area
X - Placed Explosion
C - Meteor Attack

Set 3- Size (Lower the size higher the damage)
Z - 20% Size
X - 50% Size
C - 100% Size

Set 4 - Length/Amount
Z - 1 (5 seconds)
X - 3 (10 seconds)
C - 1 (5 seconds) but you receive no endlag or startup (Only possible with Q or E mode active)

Melee tree-
Set 2-
Z - Melee Combo
X - Dash
C - Magic Strike (Dashes to the opponent, then grabs the opponent and strikes then with your magic, applying whatever debuff your 1st mind has)

Set 3- Intensity (Lower the % the more damage but less hitbox)
Z - 20%
X - 50%
C - 100%

Set 4- Speed (How long does it take to finish)
Z - 6 seconds
X - 4 seconds
C - 2 seconds (Needs Q active) (You have a white aura around you if this is selected)

————————————-
An example of a move:
Somebody presses Z,X,X,C rapidly, it will launch a 3 large beams at the enemy. It makes it so that people who use this spell is very unpredictable in their moves

Having 100% on a bar gives you other moves:
G+Q (100% Order): Similar to a placed explosion, but random white beams will strike randomly near where your cursor is

G+E (100% Chaos): Encases you in a black orb, you rapidly regen while active and people who strike at you from the outside will receive 30% of the damage they dealt. The Orb has a durability of 75% of your HP

G+G (150% Equlibrium): Launches you into the sky, you can then launch a barrage of blasts at a your cursor. When the barrage is finished, you smash back down into where your cursor is

This is my most retarded idea yet

5 Likes

What?

I’m sorry but I have to say this…kinky

aw I was about to say that

just
a cool katana
with 3 elements you can use

here it is

The Blade of 3 Elements (I’ll think of a better name soon shut up)

LMB - Slash
Self-explanatory. This attack gains a slight buff after using specific attacks, such as applying a short burn after using Q, increasing stun after using E, and slowing the opponent after using R. You cannot have more than one buff applied to your basic attack.

Q - Rising Heat
Engulf your blade in flames, before performing a rising slash. This drags your opponent upwards alongside you and hits about 3 times, applying burn.

E - Thunder Spear
Perform a forwards thrust with your blade covered in electricity. Hitting the opponent about 5 times, has a brief startup and applies a 1 second stun after the final hit lands.

R - Blizzard Slice
Infuse your blade with ice before cutting through the air at immense speeds. Creating a fast Ice Projectile that bounces off of walls and applies a slow effect.

1 Like

arcane rapier with wind magic :nod: