Sea Monster Bounties

Sea Monster Bounties https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/c/b/cb7dac5240531140e860bc769721ba9eea3d1c47_2_648x1023.jpeg
effort 4.935483870967742 62 quality 4.95 60 reasonability 4.919354838709677 62

10 minutes. Gotta find a good shark base on the internet then I’ll start cooking.

1 Like

Took me a while to find a good Shark silhouette, but I got it. (I know the jaws are more pinkish then purple but I felt like this makes it pop a bit more, especially since in game it would be much smaller on your screen)

6 Likes

yesssssssssssssss best suggestion
that’s quite a server you were in

1 Like

And then have the wanted posters turn into Sharkara posters at Redwake

Yes!!!

Can you do it also for Alpha White Eyes?

Very cool! Will you do blue/cachalot whales though?

86 votes! Let’s go for 100. It must be considered by vetex when it reaches 100

probably one of the best suggestions I’ve read on the forum

personally i think itd look better if it’s more “geometric”, or smt like the Obulos’ bounty

in other words, let rip off how Monster Hunter draw their monsters :+1:

OMG brooooo the renown players are so goofy, like any distraction would be welcome. Also, if you are on a villain slot and you see Blulava join, leave. He uss slowness potions and PvP’s well.

love this suggestion, would def be a lot more fun later down the line though when there are more sea monsters and sea creatures

Well the Obulus one is actual art made by Tobi, the rest are concepts I cooked up by going online and ripping shark silhouttes or stamps- then editing them to our needs.

88 votes holy

90 lol

1 Like

91 and going, let’s not speak about it too much or cryo will shut us down for pointless reviving

With how it’s going now, it’ll probably pass the dark sea mirages.

5 Likes

:poggerfish: you are a terror of feesh.

1 Like

I killed a white eyes on my light savant file at lvl 109 and got full of myself so I attacked another one near sailor’s lodge and got nommed.