Sebastian Desperately Tries To Retain His Collection, A Speculative Complaint About Recent Additions

As long as the level ranges aren’t too absurd, it’s not that big of a deal
sunken armours are supposed to be able to be used throughout the whole game, so you wouldn’t need to bother getting any other sets as long as you just upgrade it every 10 levels
but it would also not make sense that armour that’s obtainable pretty early game is the best for the entirety of the game, even if it’s one of the rarest armour sets in the game

in the short term, arcanium items might be better than sunken, but after a certain level they will begin to fall behind again since you can’t upgrade them forever.

1 Like

Just a list of questions:

1. How does testers have cataclysm items, if all arcanium items are going to be reconverted to their owner’s magics?

2. There is absolutely no proofs and no reasons to believe, that testers won’t use 1 cataclysm item in their stat builds for a small buff. They most likely will hide it under their vanity and its will be impossible to prove that they are not using it or removing it at the end of session.

3. (I would have believed the testers if there weren’t videos of some of them showing extremely aggressive behavior towards other players and even low levels. Why? Because without these actions they had no motivation for using it)

The second confirmation was after that lemme find I later

so you see,

Not possible and never will be, so not a concern.

If we do suspect a Tester somehow abusing a loophole of sorts to equip it, we have the tools to investigate anyway.

1 Like

Funnily enough, the soon-to-be-added strength items don’t change on trade and just can’t be equipped by non fs users.

that just means nobody on the dev team likes fighting styles enough to want to get an exclusive version

i aint reading alladat
(yet)

good for you though, or sorry for your loss

bro rambled in a thread instead of making a video and getting paid.

I think I did

But it didn’t reach the likes of you so I’m here

I’m still saddened on your behalf that all this effort you put into these awesome collections will be gone at the snap of a finger.

Forget the potential slippery slope of magic choice being directly tied to stat buffs. Forget that some magics will be outright more rewarding to use in conjunction with arcanium gear. It’s just painful to see that sub-niches of the games enjoyment are being snuffed out for more stats.

And here I was a few weeks ago thinking about starting my own arcanium collection…

vetex should remove all versions of arcanium items and let you imbue your magic into them for lore reasons that would be totally cool

vetex should remove gameplay and make the game lore that would be cool too

didnt click bait hard enough

gg’s

It’s joever…

Nah, It’s not gonna get saved.
:smirk:

They wont have them anymore

Cata is pretty easy to notice if youre using it

“skill issue”

• vetex, maybe