Sensing Mechanic

Will Vet add Sensing on Early Acess?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you mean like ever, or before early access?

Plausible if vetex just dumbs it down to pressing a keybind and some text appears on your screen but knowing vetex and the fact that he doesn’t really like leaving things half-assed in his games probably not

It is planned for each route having its own sensing:

• Mages - Classic one
  • Weapons - Sea Monster sensing
  • Vitality - Helath Sensing
  • Fighting Style - ???
1 Like

Damn that makes it even less unless vetex does just classic sensing or something :fr:

Idk if this is stupid to ask but how do different fighting styles like work together or whatever. I just sorta want to know

Oh, well then nah it ain’t coming in early access lol if it’s all that

So what about hybrid builds

I think they get a mixture of the sensing??..

Like magic:

• Starter skills that every F.S. has (skills are techinques, see them as spells for magic)
  • Each F.S. has its own statistic: Damage, Speed, Destruction, Size etc.
  • Different visuals
  • And all F.S. are mainly close range, there are some long range techniques tho

They act like magic synergies where status effects boost and nerf each other. It’s a little less prevalent with FS though since like 4 have no status effect

does thermo inflict burning (like fire magic) or does it have its own heat status effect?

wait so with weapon sensing you would be able to sense sea monsters? or is it just the name of it lol

Okay nice to hear

Burning

Every build can sense players, npc, bosses, etc. But each build has slight differences like Warriors I guess being the only one to sense Sea Monsters, Vitality maybe sensing people’s hp so you don’t need to be nearby to see, etc

i feel like builds should have unique sensing effects PLUS classic sensing
sensing how powerful someone is in general shouldnt be locked to magic users
i could elaborate further but suggestions arent allowed

inb4 another split

1 Like

agreed tbh

like maybe theres a misc sensing for all npcs and players but you can spec into different sensing styles depending on what your build is through a different story system or something

No but like, for me Sensing is essnetial. I feel myself blind without “sensing” if there are people on island im going, and knowing that my magic - Ash is played with Size-Defense + 1 intenisty amulet build, i NEED sensing to see my enemies though the cloud

1 Like

I hate getting notifs from split topics and having to go disable them