Seperating Defense from HP

Seperating Defense from HP https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/5/f/5f9be109ad4f7d438fd8b1cc67454de01f1af6f8.jpeg
effort 3.666666666666667 9 quality 4.125 8 reasonability 4.5 8

My first thought seeing this was that defense would become a damage divider, but now reading this the concept is very interesting and is good to added.

True Iā€™ve never seen a knockback user that isnā€™t wind

I actually wanted it to be a damage divider like actual defense instead of extra vitality but that would be hard to scale with 1000 levels.

just replace knockback cough amplification

iā€™m not sure how to feel about this one.

i donā€™t hate it, and iā€™m not exactly a fan of the hard wizard meta either, but this just kind of feels like an unorthodox solution and also my peanut brain canā€™t fully comprehend what iā€™m looking at

fuck it iā€™ll vote lol

Yes, this would be an interesting change.

Yes but no but yes

interesting, nice idea

Iā€™ll vote for it

Honestly, defense armor is way too meta. With the upcoming limb loss cancel, the meta will get stronger. Hence, we need this suggestion approved.

(Speaking of metas, nerf water magic).

Maybe defense could be like in path of exiled. Where defense acts like health but regenerates faster but can only regenerate when not taking damage (you need to wait one second from taking damage to not taking damage for you to heal)

this could change the OP regen system very greatly i like it
could make combat a little more fast which would be nice

when I first played this game I thought defense would do a blue bar thing but then I saw it adds your health so sad

sounds cool but
its 69 votes so i cant ruin it
and it also makes the game harder and as a full defense main thats good since i wont be able to tank 2 ultimate attacks and only be on yellow hp from a full power build

Yeah, I only use power because being a glass cannon makes me feel cool :sunglasses:

I thought this suggestion would be like changing defense so it reduces damage, but this works too.

Also, cries in using hard wizard as a light-magic user due to luck of enchantments

1 Like

06064adb142be19036e37ab634094eabb8a4bb669b16efc113dcf3b46cce5e33

fuck defense
RobloxScreenShot20200903_234552140
improved your concept so this has a higher chance of being noticed. fuck defense

8 Likes

I may not like your guts but I like this

i personally donā€™t like the dividerā€™s thickness but that looks pretty good, liking it

i dont understand. the example seems complicated (maybe im a dummy)
but i dont see flaws on the defense being hp system.
i mean. i dont understand that wizard robes thing. im not what you would call a proplayer but im not a casual. atleast for me it worked on AA and i dont see flaws on WOM (but as i said. im not a pro, tryhard, wathever.)