[SERIES] Dawn Raiders Chapter 1

In the deep deserted part of the Whispering forest, There lies a sleeping Melanie Galleon.
Melanie Galleon, a d-rank crystal mage. People tend to call her Mel, due to her hating her first name. She wakes up. And decided that it was best to keep moving. It was her 3rd day astray from her household and decided it was better to find a city or town. She hears rustling in behind the bushes, and then a voice. “Damn it, where did I put the rest of my bait?” A stranger says. She silently sneaks behind the bush. And sees who it is. “A- a fisher? This deep in the forest? No way! it’s way too dangerous here. I have to tell him-” Then the stranger quickly turns around and says “Hey, I see you y’know. Come out of hiding.” He turns his head. “And if you’re a bandit, sorry I don’t have any money, so just reveal yourself.” Mel quickly jumps out of the bush. “A-Ah! Sorry, I am no bandit, I am a Wizard. My name is Mel. May I ask you what you are doing here?” She asks. “Looks kinda obvious, I’m fishing. It’s a hobby. My name is Kaye if we are only doing first names. Also a wizard? Good job on making it in the program.” He replies. “So you aren’t one?” Mel ask. “Well, I-” Mel cuts him off and says, " Woah, I never checked. Do you know what time it is?". “It’s 12 o clock.”
“Oh, so I see I woke up late. I’m going to get going now.” Mel says. "Ok, cya. also watch out for the bandits. A group called the dark sea bandits reside around here. Kaye says. “I know, and I’ll watch out,” Mel replies. “Bye”. Mel packs her camp and moves forward.

Mel keeps moving until she is stopped by a group of bandits. 5 of them approach her, ready for a bloodbath. "Hey, I say we cut her dry and take everything she has. Then- " The other bandits nod their heads, implying they know what to do next. Melanie tries to attack them. But they are too fast, and she is not good at magic control. She stumbles and falls, making an opening for one of the bandits to strike. “Raging crystal explosion!” she shouts as she lets out a spiky explosion of crystals, impaling the bandit. “Gah!!!” he shouts as he was dropped onto the ground from the fading magic crystal that impaled him. knocking him out. "4 more to go… " she says, as she attempts to stand up. “WATCH OUT LITTLE GIRL!” the 5th bandit shouts. As he slices her across the face. Giving her a scar. She falls to the ground again, and is about to get impaled until- Eclipse crash! Someone shouts, Blasting shadow at the 5th bandits. Which easily blasted him across the forest. " “Exploding dark overdrive!!!” He shouts as he forced back the 2 bandits into the trees. “Basta-” The first bandit tries to shout as he charges towards the stranger. “Hup!. Serene shade rocket!” He shouts. thrusting out a beam that easily knocks out the first bandit. “Hey! I told you to be careful… You’re welcome… Hehehe” The stranger says. “Hey, your the stranger from earlier, Kaye was it?” Mel asks. "Yep! Also. you have a good collection of moves. I see you have nowhere to go too, how about you join my guild? Kaye asks. Mel says "Well, I don’t know. how I lost to those three bandits, I don’t think- " Kaye cuts her off “Don’t worry! It’s fun there! Come on, let’s go!” Kaye exclaims. “Okay, I think I can join. Thank you!” Mel replies. “Perfect! We need to stop some places before we get to my guild base… We need to pick up my student and my brother, Kazui. come on hurry up!” Kaye says. “Ok ok! I’m hurrying! Hehe. Also a student? sounds like a handful.” Mel says. “Yeah, he can be a pain. but, he is special in his own way. Let’s go!”. “WOOHOO!” Kaye shouts, as he fades into the sunset like a mythical being.

Far away sitting on the Silent tower, Someone with a black cloak on looks down. “So, I finally found you again. I hope this life will fulfill its promise of beating me.” “No way, never again. This won’t be a repeat of 10,000 years ago. I will win! I will spread chaos to the world!” he shouts. “Enjoy this life and your friends Eren! They won’t be there to save you in the end.”
With a glow in his eye, he says creepily, “The time that the Continent of Magius will suffer the same fate of our hometown. and you will be crushed in the middle of it. Soon, when m-me and the conquerors of this world rebuild this earth, I will be known as the god of everything to exist in this Multiverse. Jaava.” He says he fades into plasma and floats away.

Hello! this is chapter 1 of Dawn Raiders. If any of you have characters that you would want in this story, please comment down below any chapter of this series. and I might pick your character to be shown one way or the other.
Also, this is sent out to the creator of the story The boy of shadows, Sebastian_Banks if you want to collaborate for a chapter I am right here ;w;
Takia!

2 Likes