Server/Region Selector

Server/Region Selector
effort 3.0 1 quality 4.5 2 reasonability 5.0 2

Server/Region Selector

This game is great but alot of the mechanics are heavily influenced by the connection to the servers like every game. my idea is to add a Server Selector like most modern day games have

Reason to add

Certain players from certain locations such as the Middle East specifically have a harder time connecting to their desired region because of ROBLOX.
Myself for example, I Lack the ability to connect to EU Servers because of roblox, I only get into NA, ASIA, JAP, USW

I rely on other people to join my region’s servers. and this is very problematic for both me and the people I’m asking.
I need to make sure they are online at the time and i need to make sure they arent bothered by my request to join them. The server can even be full aswell so I might not even join them in general.

Ping for me and other middle easterns probably is really important.
Even when fishing.
Funny enough, When i fish in a USA server, when i get a fish, it usually spikes my ping to 400 and the fish escapes before i can even try to reel it in. i can only fish properly in EU Servers.

please consider :slight_smile:

8 Likes

just out of curiosity, what country are you from?

1 Like

Sorry, won’t say. just the middle east.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.