Shame and insult anyone who participated in this post

Yet again insulting the wrong person. Plus, you obviously do not understand pop culture references, thus strengthening my hypothesis of your unsocial existence. Focus on someone else for a change.

idk man, flannel is mid as hell ig?

women!?!? on the arcane odyssey forums?!?!? preposterous!!

Dub, you might be going a bit too far there

I mean like some people here are so maidenless it combines into a super aura of anti-female energy created from the sweaty stenches and crusty cheeto fingers of the average AO PVE/PVP demons

of course, I don’t contribute to that, the ladies love me fr fr :smirk: :triumph:

(no seriously most of my friends are female, I really don’t know why)

Bro, you’re so unlovable that I couldn’t even pretend to be jokingly gay for you.

Y’all need to chill rn

I’d rather talk about Elon musk with a redditor than have to be within 50 meters of your presence :roll_eyes:

Alr, that one was fine

You are contributing nothing to the thread. Get out.

you probably don’t even look good in a flannel, hmph. :triumph:

Blud I created the thread

bro your pfp deadass look like someone used a highlighter in a fucking Word document, made a smile and made the background green

mf be talking about other people’s pfp when yours looks AI generated
get your game up

your pfp still looks suspicious

mf, yours deadass looks like a character from the coffin of Andy and Leyley

sock, you are a furry

you literally have no rights to have an opinion

you probably don’t recognise true art even if it’s right up in your face.

(actually it’s a reference to my preferred name, which I rightfully stole from a flesh planet from an analog horror series (technically also something else, but definitely not AO). Also someone had to take the name before it fell into the wrong hands and someone would be so cringy as to roleplay as her)

One Shot player
i ain’t even got words for such bullshit
come outside bro

I…

Alright, you know what? That’s fair.