Share details about your original characters

I could yeet her

The dandy’s world brainrot had me there for a moment :sob:

The what

this stupid ass cup

My oc is wanted international terrorist but has hero reputation, why? Idk attack size explosion mage is cool and gravy annoying

maybe 2/3 of my total characters created are female :broken_heart:

Archenhailor/Arkenheilor (My Mascot Character):

• Lore: None, but I might make their friends canon (Fenzeichu, Sentouzarek, Irachorsi)
  • Height: Can shapeshift, but their humanoid form is probably 5’9
  • Personality: Literally just like me IRL
  • Appearance: (i actually updated it slightly)
  • Facts: ???
  • Abilities: Omnipotence or Nigh-Omnipotence (if friends canon)

Tenevori Etudi:

• Lore: He’s a druglord and became one when his father died 5 years ago. The father, named Hazem, was the one bringing in most of the money to the household.
  • Height: 5’10
  • Personality: Cunning, deceptive, a planner, observant, blunt about telling the truth directly, somewhat of a sadistic savage.
  • Appearance: Idk, but tan skin, black hair, and green eyes.
  • Facts: Got life magic at 18 years old, lives in Yunerbila, a country based on the Middle East, last name ripped off directly from Deepwoken
  • Abilities: Life magic, the ability to manipulate life-based matter/biomolecules. Has great but no formal knowledge of biology and chemistry.

Selerichi Etudi:

• Lore: She’s the 5th life legend in Elemental Flesh Armored Legends and her father died when she was 12.
  • Height: 5’6
  • Personality: Optimistic, outgoing, almost always prefers peaceful options, best emotional support in the team, good with emotions and people.
  • Appearance:

• Facts: Failed biology and chemistry
  • Abilities: Very strong life magic (just like Tenevori), her elemental flesh armor, her special limbs, calling of the past (literally the avatar state)

she looks like a power ranger mixed with spamton NEO

lol, although i’d say Hinami Fueguchi instead of spamton NEO

…Yea no I still see Spamton more