Share your crackpot build ideas

whaaat

I thought they could be stronger than that :sob:

I meant it as in non-magic/non-spirit builds

oh ok

the vitalibros simply cannot stop winning!!! :triumph:

This implies that if cyborgs were to exist, they would most likely outdo people, which if that is the case…

juggernauts building exosuit armor with their spirit weapons imbued into the mechanisms:

You could also warlock and just crush everyone but a curse user to death

juggerbot VS droidlock

who’s winning :japanese_ogre:

metal-glass mage minmaxed for power trust

Minmaxxed power-attackspeed cannon fist spam build, you can act as a turret on a boat to chip enemy brigs and even throw chainshots at any angle to slow down ships so they can’t do anything. Would potentially work as a decent team comp for the dark sea.

after you sink the boat, I think full knockback Wind Mages can also kill crew members until the loot on the boat spawns, then just literally blast the captain to the epicenter instead of having to deal with him.

I don’t think dark sea brigs get any easier than that.

I am currently really close to running this build

(not much to see except 16 def and 190 power, using glass arc, paladin, level 130 gear)

I currently have 134 power. What I’ll say rn is that paladin is not and will not be meta, even if you run crazy glass cannon, but this isn’t actually very crackpot at all. Here’s the deal:
vit does drawback scaling on energy cost → to reduce drawback damage, you need to use less skills → glass cannon vit builds are optimal

Here’s my crackpot build: Agility boxing zerker

I’m just missing the enchants and the essence

Me who had a glass paladin before the update:

140 weapon / 80 vit / 60 magic savant
yellow lightning
keraxe sword + samerian shield

main armour stats: power defense regen
uses the oracle helmet, no torso oracle chestplate and oracle leggings as vanity, with archaic green bright leather shoulderpads

simply git gud

high agility mage sounds fun tbh

true mosquito gaming

Warriors BE LIKE

high agility high size warlocks are fun
you can become a meteor

shitload of defense

i wonder what the limit would be if you were minmaxing for intensity to get huge aura potential and ultimate art cooldown on a mage

On Mage, we’d need to make a Wind or Crystal Mage and see if their Arcanium is viable for Intensity compared to other items. It seems like it’s the most viable option for Intensity, so I used them to make this… thing.

If Intensity was actually useful, I’d be afraid.

it may actually be useful if investing this highly as a power replacement for the sole reason that it boosts the potency of aura effects- whether or not this makes it a better power while aura is active needs to be tested

Replaced the Bracelet with an Arcsphere and got 10 more Intensity from being able to put Sandy on it.