Share your dialog stats!

Right now we’re pretty sure that these have no effect on the story, but they definitely will in the future. Share yours here to see how you compare to other players (Please share a file that didn’t skip through dialog)

2 Likes

For some reason, even if I press f9, doesnt work. Is there a specific settings with my keyboard I need to do to see this?

idk, it just randomly pops up in f9. try talking to some npcs or something

Maybe I’ll have to do it manually and remember the choices I did and go to wiki for the stats :sob:

Pretty sure its not working for me even if Im talking to NPCs, weird. Either my key is not working, or… idk

Stats on my current file (as an aside, I didn’t realize how good conjurers had it what with the being able to use mirrored river on scimitars)

Do you have a function key

i have 2 files that i constantly rotate on right now so ill just post both of them (i usually stop a bit to read even if im playing on new files)

hiromi hiwatashi

mari hiwatashi

and uhhhh heres my abandoned mage i guess

damn i really (almost) balanced all my picks for the two (or that i forgot and probably picked the same response)

meh my is pretty avg

i really middlemanned it did i

Okay, thx, got it

First file:
RobloxScreenShot20231027_144728422(2)

Second file (Story File):
RobloxScreenShot20231027_144133917(2)

Why is General Argos waiting for a child

I’ve got that wisdom build

full of heart but devoid of brain

I want to find out how to minmax these stats. next file I’m going to keep an eye on this

Navy File: heroic, but also a dumbass

Story File: kind, but a bit of a dumbass and somewhat a coward

the wiki has a full ( probably ) list of this

my mage really does have wisdom

i got hunted for these (damn spawn killers)

Wisdom new meta stat :exploding_head: