Share your headcanon about what happens to the WOM protagonist and the story of WOM after what was already shown in the game

Whats their fate at the end of WOM? do they become something powerful like the Peacekeeper, what happens to them?

I assume depending on the storyline you choose you become a major threat to the world by choosing the villain storyline or the one who saves the world by picking the hero storyline

you either destroy the evil organisation in magius or apocalypse magius

you go through the story and defeat evil villains until you reach the final villain which happens to be a dragon. Alternatively the dragon tells you to go kill the peacekeeper if you’re doing the villain route.

WOM is just a other inland that just happens to in the ocean 0 the one before the first sea

And also the evil guys won what do you think the order is and why do you think the magic police aren’t in AA

The magic police are still in the game, they’re just called the grand navy now.

My character’s story went differently to make sense with AO The origin of Artemis Morgan so, it hasnt really ended

idk villians flip the entire continent of magius
heros uhhh destory some evil dark wizard or something idk

In WoM my character was a hired assassin that was infamously known throughout Magius. At the end of his story, he was going to die in the end by the last client he was hired by.