Shark issues

Because it is

1 Like

No it isnā€™t itā€™s just a nuisance for players to actually get the weapon that they need to do meaningful damage(which isnā€™t even that meaningful which is a different problem entirely)

I dont like the swivel guns using magicā€™s damage multiplier
my savant friend is doing 87ā€™s with his throwing harpoons and harpoon guns and i do 70 with a water swivel gun, could vetex atleast let us choose which of our magics we want to use with them?

Elaborate.

Because a person with 0 strength being able to do as much damage with throwing harpoons as a full strength user makes no sense

So?

That really only applies to throwing harpoons. Any person can use a swivel cannon or a harpoon gun and do enough damage with them.

3 Likes

That same logic pretty much applies with warriors doing more damage with gunshots, except people donā€™t complain about that.

Do they just likeā€¦
ā€¦aim them better or something?

If weā€™re bringing logic into the equation then someone shouldnā€™t forget how to throw a punch just cause they studied something else

Iā€™m just saying that other things in the game work similarly, Iā€™d rather have shark attachments actually be obtainable for your build besides trading via uppering their rates from sealeds or getting the ones relevant to your build.

i dont think its that you forgot, its just the fact that its useless compared to the things youā€™re actually good at

Iā€™d rather the current shark hunting attachments become generic ones that everyone can use(swivel cannon becomes an actual swivel turret)(maybe remove throwing ones from that list then) and then have build exclusive ones for later cause now itā€™s just annoying to try and get. You can give them all various strengths and weaknesses. Like swivel cannon gets aoe and speed, harpoon gun gets damage and speed and net launcher gets slow down and range

They cant even be traded, i checked like 3 times today with my friend

You have to be the one giving the trade for the trade to work, I think, lmao.

well at least its something

Oh yeah, like making 38 damage 25% stronger will do anything.
Screenshot 2023-04-24 212247
(I think thatā€™s right?)

3 Likes

You can also just do 38 x 1.25

Why didnā€™t I think of that.

Oh boy, 25% more damage! this will surely compensate for the 50% damage reduction on non-attachment damage

1 Like

just jump down and beat em up like before, your attacks still deal more dmg than attachments (at least for mages) lmao