Shark issues

Kinda lame but i guess it makes the lower damage justified by being accessible at level 50

I wish it would affect the damage scaling more tho

We donā€™t need this

VETEX WE NEED THEN TO DO THEIR JOBS BETTER THAN THE SUBSTITUTE TEACHER

Just me or are the new shark hunting attachments untradeable?
I cannot get a swivel gun for the life of me.

I was trying to give him my harpoon guns, they sure didnt show up.

5000 messages

I also totally forgot to mention this but if weā€™re using games logic then normal ship cannons should be better for weapon builds and then worse for literally everyone else, arcanium cannons only good for mages and then we make something for vitality and strength(I swear to god donā€™t actually do this)

i require strength that rivals gods in order to light a fuse.

5 Likes

I think the better solution would just be to make you get ship attachments that are relevant to your build :person_shrugging:.

Thatā€™s just a bandaid solution for a problem that really isnā€™t that deep. Plus making the drops exclusive to builds just ruins the economy. Having the pieces be obtainable by all is a good way to add something into the mix

the issue is that itā€™s annoying to get them

honestly they should be buyable

Just leaving this here

Shark hunting hardly looks fun it looks like a freaking mobile game bro

1 Like

well i did trade harpoon guns so idk whats the problem on your end
like all ship parts they show in the all tab

All the shark hunting equipment does no damage despite being the intended way of fighting sharks, not to mention sharks will simply refuse to surface requiring you to go into the water to bait a hunt which ALSO puts you at risk of being attacked by normal/tiger sharks, which ALSO melt your health, which can ALSO be in extremely great quantity for whatever reason, and heat magics are still suffering.

If Iā€™m gonna be shark hunting my swivel gun needs to be doing the same or 75% of a normal blast for me. And I shouldnā€™t have to be dipping my legs into the water just for them to stay in hunting mode

1 Like

For reference I am 250 magic level 125, doing about 65-70 damage on a singular swivel gun hit. Not to mention the amount of baiting I have to do just to have one shark even attempting to hunt me. A bronze musket does twice the damage of a swivel gun. I havenā€™t put a lick of stat points into weapons to begin with

Iā€™m all for sharks taking some time to kill, but 68 damage all while Iā€™m having to constantly bait the shark back up to the surface (Or even just pelt it with musket shots if itā€™s a White Eyes choosing to cower at the bottom of the ocean) just is not it

extremely great quantityā€¦

flashbacks to 40+ sharks at a diving point that took like 20 minutes to clear

honestly vetex should make the current shark hunting weapons available at fishmongers/shipwrights and make the level 100 ones be upgraded variations of them that actually can deal damage

3 Likes

first it was making kai/merlot unchessable, understandable(he wants us to ā€œexploreā€) and now this

80 dmg. Common Vetex W.

vetex really has a hard time envisioning vision vs reality
like more then 5 seconds of thought verifies that shark hunting and fishing have zero intractability or skill.
this is literally the entire point of prototyping

(I died)

1 Like