just block/parry/dodge smhsmh

1 Like

Counterargument: Tiger Shark

1 Like

mmm true frfr

HOLY GUACAMOLE

(Complete sentence)

counter-counter argument: use self explosions :+1:

SHARK WIZARD MONEY GANG(WE LOVE BITING PEOPLE)
THIS VIDEO IS SPONSORED BY: THE SHARK WIZARD GOVERNMENT

Fish are friends not food.

Huh no wonder sharks attack us so much

I am now the CEO of the Shark Wizard Money Gang.

Yeah why not have gear at first? I want a harpoon to harpoon sharks for god sake.

Heat magic though . . . I run both explosion and ash this is simply not a choice for me :sob:

simply a difference in skill :trol:

I would’ve taken wind if I’d known shark hunting would be this bad in it’s current state, it’s really unfortunate

shouldve blocked parried dodged :smoking: :pensive: :weary:

bro couldnt deal with the Shark Wizard Money Gang

honestly even with how bad the shark infestation problem is, I’ve been LOVING diving spots. I like seeing all the creative and different diving spots, like the one that’s a big ass amethyst geode, and I’ve heard there’s ones for underwater volcanoes.

All the diving spots are really interesting to go in nonetheless, I found one with a huge skeleton at the bottom of it (But I died since I did not manage my air well), I need to go exploring through them more

yeah no i’ve seen that one too and was able to dive down to it. Sadly I wasn’t able to get most of the sealed chests in it because the hitboxes were bugged :sadge:

I was able to get all the sealed chests since they were by the shipwreck, I was missing a single chest though. I’ll just go back to it some other time and complete it ez

togif

1 Like

me when a poison jaws kills me while im on the ship (it grabbed me from 20 meters away)