Should AA be uncopylocked?

What the title says.
Should vetex uncopylock the broken arcane adventures game to let us see the map and locations etc.
It would take very little effort and time to do.

For anyone that doesn’t know what uncopylock means it is when a game is made public to make a copy of.
Vetex did this recently with the online fighting game so i don’t see why he wouldn’t with arcane adventures

So what do you think

• Uncopylock AA
  • Don’t uncopylock AA (reply with reason)

0 voters

2 Likes

I could play it if he did using old versions of studio

1 Like

@ButterBrad99 please explain why you said not to uncopylock the game

CMON BRAD REPLYYYYY

OHHHH BRADDDDIEEEEEE

WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BRADDDDDDDDDDDDDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@ButterBrad99 @ButterBrad99 @ButterBrad99 @ButterBrad99 @ButterBrad99

1 Like

@experpedman vote

@ArthurKingsman why should it be kept on copy lock?

@EtherealR do you have a reason to say it should be kept copy locked?

with how AA remakes have gone so far, I don’t want to see any new “remakes” of someone just taking the un copy locked game.
The game is still open, so even if broken I can go there to get any memories I want back.
There is no reason to except to just put AA in the hands of random people for who knows why.

Also you don’t need to ping every person who chooses they don’t want it uncopylocked. We can read you want a response but that doesn’t mean ping every single one

2 Likes

What negatives do you see coming from this?
No new remakes will become popular and if someone really does want to remake the game they will do what ar did and get an exploited file.

No you can’t. Boats don’t spawn. The games completely broken you can’t move islands.

It clearly says to include a reason if you click the second option.

So that people can visit locations in AA and actually revisit it?

Time to get annoyed the fuck out because i dont want to elaborate

2 Likes

What

yeah and if we choose not to we choose not to, you don’t need to ping everyone.

And personally I just don’t want AA uncopylocked unless I see an absolute positive. And I don’t

1 Like

Some people in this world are against anything that doesn’t Benefit them. Even if it won’t affect them in the slightest. :man_shrugging:

you sound like an idiot right now. You asked for his opinion and now you’re disrespecting him for it, why’d you even ask. The poll is rigged in your favor because the only people who vote against are the ones willing to deal with all of this.

6 Likes

He legit has no reasoning other than that he doesnt see it as an “absolute positive”

Theo of derp you are stupid

It is an absolute positive because I can fix it and give every magic simp a custom

You asked for his opinion. Then you got mad at him for it. It doesn’t matter what the opinion actually was. And he has a point, there is no real positive to uncopylocking AA other than your personal interests. The influx of low effort reuploads would do nothing but annoy vetex. There are currently many ways to reexperience AA nostalgia through remakes and videos, this is nothing more than you wanting to relive something that’s gone. Uncopylocking it wont bring it back.

2 Likes

broooo that sounds like a negative honestly

They wouldn’t annoy vetex at all. If they’re low quality they’ll just be laughed at+there’s already loads of low quality remakes on Roblox right now of AA

It does mean we can revisit it and explore secrets in the game. Also arcane reborn doesn’t even feel like a remake of AA