Should i be grinding for items

with nimbus, somewhat close, should i still be grinding gear for pvp

personally i feel like maybe getting a blasted amulet is all i should grind for as with new update comes level cap and items that are likely better then the current ones (an hopefully another blasted island)

same with enchants, should i get them then wait for better gear, use them on gear now, or hope theres a better method in the future (without dark sea)

(ps this is for a gun vit iron leg metal savant with max power no drawback or insanity and i will be trying to get acrimony still)

what u wanna reset to

110 Vit
60 magic (for leap only because height)
80 str (for iron leg and canon fist)

rn its like 96 vit
and 14 weapon (other 2 are sam)

nah bro that’s a bad savant atp you should be warlock :100:

Personally i think grinding for op builds is just no fun either way. Makes the game too easy.

Don’t get blasted amulet, get blasted arcsphere instead. (Jewel slots)

was already going to run

using vitality because the damage reduction does not mean much when you max power with this, plus going to use ironleg metal imbued metal arcanoium guns so like power gonna go brrr and i need vit to not be squic=shy. ne weapons cuz im only going to shoot

imbue doesn’t work with savant

yet

It will never work, your 2nd awakening will be either a 4th weapon, another Magic or another fighting style

no wasnt it confirmed double imbue

I never seen anyone say its confirmed, but i seen a bunch of people say it will be another Magic/fs etc

Thats good then

sus

:hungry:

? why

it’s not confirmed

thats vetex replying on patreon thats not confirmation?

how

For lots, I say! Nimbus, while it has a multitude of new items and armor waiting to be revealed, it’s best to perfect your current build and stock up on exotic scrolls in preparation of the journey.

I personally am hoarding multiple Dark Sea Scrolls while finishing up my general build. I’d advice you to do the same, so you’ll have a strong headstart in the Nimbus Sea!

1 Like