Should i be grinding for items

imbue doesn’t work with savant

yet

It will never work, your 2nd awakening will be either a 4th weapon, another Magic or another fighting style

no wasnt it confirmed double imbue

I never seen anyone say its confirmed, but i seen a bunch of people say it will be another Magic/fs etc

Thats good then

sus

:hungry:

? why

it’s not confirmed

thats vetex replying on patreon thats not confirmation?

how

For lots, I say! Nimbus, while it has a multitude of new items and armor waiting to be revealed, it’s best to perfect your current build and stock up on exotic scrolls in preparation of the journey.

I personally am hoarding multiple Dark Sea Scrolls while finishing up my general build. I’d advice you to do the same, so you’ll have a strong headstart in the Nimbus Sea!

1 Like

This pretty much, nimbus sea is gonna have better items than what we have right now so just get scrolls and jewels

So I would recommend grinding for scrolls and any other rare dark sea items you come across (Prometheus). Even if better scrolls and items come out, you can still trade scrolls for good gear and not have to grind as much.

Ok wiki says that nimbus sealed chests can drop lost spell scrolls, so if you are horrible in ship combat, trade the exotic scrolls instead(once you get them).

jesus christ you really need that much vit

=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))). (clear)

You need like 60 vit at most
96 vit
That’s a 19.2% decrease in damage (100 vit is 20%)

Mfw I get jumped by a entire ass legion of grand navy admirals (I am at munera with no access to my boat and allies)