Should I halt Winged Warriors to make a simulator game?

i need bucks and clout, also i might make this simulator more like a superpower simulator than shit like ninja legends

halt?
  • yes
  • no
0 voters
should the simulator be more like
  • superpower simulator (farm stuff, permanent stats → unlock new abilities)
  • ninja legends (farm stuff → sell → upgrade bag/weapon → repeat)
0 voters

You’ll get bucks alright, but not clout.

Simulator games aren’t going to make you respected unless you break out of the grindy repetitive formula.

Nobody cares he needs the money :dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:

Simulator games are a great way to fund games you actually want to make.

If you’re making one for that purpose, though, it may be absolutely soul draining to develop.

1 Like

If you’re going to make a simulator, maybe, at least add a simple twist or something so it’s not the exact same thing as all the others?

go for it as long as you make it slightly different, you know, trick the kids into thinking its a completely different game

funding time sure, even our Lord resort to such method after all

we should make a simulator all about @realisticbanana called fruit fighters deluxe

just make sure you dont get consumed by it

just make sure you get consumed by it

funding is an issue for most game devs in the long run, best to try to secure some buxs before this issue fully appears

do not.

that’s what im doing

one twist im thinking of is that you play minigames to level up stats or something

oh so kind of like duck life?

not really, i’m thinking about something like ro beats or maybe how ro ghoul trainers work

Add skibidi toilet im sure they will love it for some reason and add Naruto Luffy and some other well known anime characters into the game with this you will get front page in no time :speaking_head:

ohhh

Screenshot 2023-10-18 203044

wait im thinking if i should make an anime battlegrounds game or something like that instead of a simulator

what should i make (which is better for money/clout)
  • superpower simulator
  • anime battlegrounds
0 voters

battlegrounds twist: mix-and-match skills

Less people are familiar with anime than superpowers