Single Use Mass Dyeing to Clear Inventory Clutter/Lag for Pre-Nimbus Players

Single Use Mass Dyeing to Clear Inventory Clutter/Lag for Pre-Nimbus Players
effort 2.333333333333333 3 quality 2.666666666666667 3 reasonability 3.0 3

Explanation:

Unlike my other suggestions, this doesn’t attempt to solve any long standing issue, I just want a quick and easy way to set literally every item in my inventory to the same color so my inventory lags less and I’m sure other people want the same thing.
I have so many unique items in my inventory that it’d feel bad to sell them all because there aren’t enough shops in the game to give me the full galleon value but it also feels bad to keep them because my game freezes for several seconds every time I press tab.

Similarly to a stat reset, you press button, go through a confirmation screen, and then every single item in your inventory is set to their default color, stacked, and sorted.

I have no idea how much of an ask this is for a feature that will not help the game in the long term, but it would be very nice to do.

I’ll give you my vote but I don’t think this will get added as there are better ways to solve the inventory issue like a simple inventory or more inventory filters (Please give me a sort by color drop down menu vetex :pray:

There are better ways to fix inventory lag then this half-a-bandaid fix.

I don’t think it’s bad to add, but I don’t think it would fix it every well. Differing item levels still exist, and the sheer quantity of items and their viewport frames (probably what they are) is the issue.

I would also like to keep the colors on some of my items, so to myself (and I assume many others) there is a noticeable downside to this.

well not every idea can be great.
didn’t follow my one rule of not posting something I wasn’t 100% sure about lol.

I just want this obnoxious inventory lag gone however it has to happen.

me on my way to dye every single dyeable item i have blood red just so i can make the joke of “i soak every clothing item i get with the blood of my enemies”

dont shops have multiple thousands of shop balance now tho

anyway i know that change is a bit extreme but i dont really imagine anything too bad happening. just means you need to do some dyeing when that patch comes out, which you would need to do anyway if you made a new file now

of course seasonals should be kept out of this, nobody wants to pay like 3k just to change the color of something

This isn’t worth implementing, just sell the items, shops have 20-25k balance now

I had no idea about this change, that’s completely fair then, I have cleaning to do.

what we REALLY need is an inventory stat filter

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.