Skill Issue Moment (Guild accused of hacking yada yada) May kill some brain cells, enter at your own risk

Syndicate didn’t hack, they voluntarily disbanded, guild leaders have an option in their menu.

they didn’t hack

Yeah, I’ve already mentioned you about this, we don’t exploit. Video of me actually disbanding Syndicate. https://imgur.com/CG6uKq9

You sound like a 4 year old. Ah yes they’re good at pvp = hacking now? They disbanded on their own

Look I heard it from someone and I wasn’t here when syndicate wasn’t around. I was in the 2 of the testings but I quit for a while cause I was kind of not interested. I didn’t actually see the forum post until now. So actually chill out. I had no idea so cut me some slack and don’t go after me because of something I heard alright?

I mean I haven’t seen anything directly, and not really hacking/exploiting, butttt

frankly visan and orion probably use aimbot
visan hit me like 3+ times in a row with a bow as I was actively highjumping and dodging
he landed almost every hit in that fight too
skill has its limits
those two being the only ones supposedly that “good” is sus

granted they’ll say they don’t anyways so nothing can really be done about it
and yeah they disbanded voluntarily

1 Like

Imagine being predictable :fr:
skill issue

Me?

nope Dragon

“predictable”
because magic jumping at random intervals moving in random directions is predictable
being able to automatically pinpoint and hit someone with a weapon with a small hitbox means i’m also predictable, right?
cap bro

why’d you respond twice

it’s not like you’re bad or anything, they’re just better

did you… read what I said…
:man_facepalming:

You might think you’re being random but you probably weren’t.
And if they were really exploiting do you seriously think that vetex would have allowed them to join azure?

only, aimbot isn’t obvious,
if you actually read what I said…

multiple other people have also had similar thoughts after fighting these clowns

generally, even if my moves were predictable
someone wouldn’t be used to countering them the first time they seem em right?

god we got offtopic

Lmao of course you’ll think the person you just fought was hacking if you really got destroyed that much.
Not tryna be rude by maybe you could rematch and try to be less predictable instead of whining about them using “aimbot” when clearly there is no evidence
If you can find evidence of them using aimbot, maybe I will believe you.
Innocent until proven guilty and yeah this is really off topic I should stop now

frankly given all the talk about “visan client” and shit, firsthand personal experience, etc
I’d say theres definitely reasonable suspicion
but as I also said;

you can just type visan in the search if you wanna see more of this shit, I didn’t go through most of it

Ya true, Visan’s client felt busted. Orion’s client feels like a normal game client though and according to both of them, it’s just aim.

both of them are relatively similar in “skill”
and are the only people remotely that “good”
which alone is highly suspicious honestly

but yeah they won’t confess to shit

Honestly if you guys think Visan and Orion are cheating due to their tracking skills. Then if you see a CS GO tournament everyone there might be cheating due to their tracking and flicking skills.
Didnt Orion suggest using Aim Training and other apps to get better at PvP? Or was it DoubleRun?

I also dont know how a prediction based game would benefit from aimbot. Maybe if it were at like very close range, aimbot is just tracking, not a prediction bot.

No Orion SSSed OSU levels within less than an hour of playing on a discord stream.

DoubleRun is more of a joke in pvp, he’s trash at pvp but feels as if he knows it.(He was the one that suggested it i’m pretty sure.)