SkittleSnakes1's Morock yap and ramble thread

This is the worst fate that could befall the morock glazer

I love it.

2 Likes

?
This is just the status quo of before but some people think they can weaponize an opinion that would never have affected me regardless. :person_shrugging:

Bro witnessed the revival of morock after THREE DAYS and doesnt believe its him

skittles beyond saving

average protestant vs catholic Morockism believer

the belief and Glaze that he enacted on Morock blinded him from the truth.

now Skittles is just an ordinary insane snake man.

I am a Holy man.
I speak only the truth.
You speak words of deceit in an attempt to spread your false idols who only wish they could be known as the legendary Morock Creed.

real im like that pope who died being thrown out of a window for freaking someones wife!!!1!!!

Morock

More-rock

More rocks?

rocks…

:earth_magic_var2: :crystal_magic_var4: :guitar:

morock had crystal curse confirmed

“Do you wield Promethean Fire because you’re Morock or are you Morock because you wield Promethean Fire?”

this one

“are you the hound of god because you’re morock? or are you morock because you’re the hound of god?”

thats not how that works, they all proceed from god
“morock creed”, “hound of god”, and “promethean flame” do not all proceed from morock
im not gonna get too in depth into their theology but thats what i know

Ok so morock is morock, regardless of magic used.

The hound of god is a title bestowed for using promethean flame.

The two are entirely separate, and just happened to converge.

No it’s not, Morock is still Morock without it, you only came up with this lie that Morock’s existence is tied to the curse so you could keep up the facade that you were a man of principle and a loyal follower. In reality you are a materialistic whore who only cares about the curse and nothing else.

You can’t love Morock at his worst, you never deserved him at his best.

Skittles after the Moretcon Cretcon

This is his 9/11

They hit the second grand fire magic!

1 Like

Yeah even when under the impression that Morock himself had been retconned he was confident. Now though, the fact that the real canon Morock has been separated from promethean fire is not causing him to have a good time.

1 Like

All jokes aside I do think he is actually enjoying writing out these insane ramblings to say why the “real” Morock is still all powerful and what not. It’d be really weird if he wasn’t enjoying honestly, cause that’d mean he actually that stuff which would also be kinda funny. I’d hope everyone in this thread is enjoying it cause its pretty hilarious.

I agree, while he definitely doesn’t like what happened to Morock, it means he does get something to do, making him relevant as well.