SkittleSnakes1's Morock yap and ramble thread

the plot in question:

even vetex doesn’t spoil EVERYTHING. I’m sure they will eventually be revealed in game

As stated above, this simply isn’t the True Morock.

Sorry, but this Anti-Morock (or Fakerock) is not real to the church, and never shalt be recognized as Morock neither a successor of Morock.

Can we get an amorrock :pray:

1 Like

nuh uh

I’m starting the protesrock refmormation

2 Likes

its treason then.

declare holy war against Mr_hyperspace in the Holy Forumer Empire

I’m gonna dm you 95 reasons why the new morock is the real morock as soon as I think of them

History really DOES repeat itself

if vetex give the new morock the mud curse will you accept him?

Until I know what Aethereal Flame even does, I shan’t give a darn

yeah thats what i was thinking, good damage and speed with high size, but increased endlag and startup

i’d guess light things on fire

…doesn’t aether light things on fire too?

does it? i haven’t fought calvus in a while

I mean, I think it does.
It’s hot enough to char, so it can probably burn stuff.

I dunno but I could’ve sworn it did

even if aether can, maybe aethereal fire’s flames are still able to blind you when you walk into them

no sorry rules are rules, i dont change them unlike you heretics

1 Like

aetherial is supposedly stronger than the aether, but its also the weakest of the grand fire curses.

The True holder of Aether, like all other holders of the Grand Fire Curses are true Morock Loyalists, I will rally them (I have the Scorch curse!!!) and SLAY fakerock and his heathen army.

Biggest lie you’ve ever told
(which is impressive considering some of the other things you’ve said)

“I don’t change them”

-Skittlesnakes1 after changing what he glazes from morock, to old morock, to promethean fire.

sorry but im not physically able to lie :pray:##

I’ve always glazed ONE Morock, the actual Morock, the one who IS Morock and will NEVER be replaced by Fakerock, because he is the REAL Morock.

2 Likes