SkittleSnakes1's Morock yap and ramble thread

Athereal Morock absolutely claps.

ā€œcuz Iā€™m the real hound the real hound of god all the other hounds of god are just immitatā€¦ odā€

-morock, rap (hound of) god

morock is also canonicly the greatest rapper in the AU, his bars was so fire he destroyed the largest navy / human army in the AU

nah that title would go to Theos, as his rhymes were so hot they could incinerate the undead titan of fire

1 Like

noticing how all the op characters use fire magics

fire magic supremacy :fire:

1 Like

actually you are right there, except technically cursebeard as he uses blaze, which is lightning which acts like fire

yeah but cursebeard a bitch, iā€™ve well already described how he gets swiped by morock

can morock solo Jeff the dude who will kill morock or whatever his name is (I forgot)

morock beats everybody in the AU so this is a pointless question

the only person who could maybe challenge morock is sun wukong, but sunwukong gets wiped by morock

heā€™s not in the au, heā€™s in the retcon zone along with morock, torren, and every other interesting character

freedrock just punches i think

no heā€™s got a sword too I think

morock still wipes him, the retcon zone is still in the AU, atp Vetex should just introduce the idea of ā€œMultiple Universesā€ to allow for the juicy now retconned material to coexist in its own sphere.

Freedrock needs to be able to beat Wally West before he can even touch Morock (Morock is the fastest speedster)

oxymoron :100:

also I wanna see you come up with an actual argument for this Mary sue of a character

Theres no point, all the arguments you present have been argued already, if you want to know their conclusions either check my Morock Threads or that ā€œwhos your favourite AA characterā€ thread i derailed, and also the thread that one of my Morock Thread branches off

None of you make actual serious arguments that havenā€™t already been argued so :person_shrugging:

ok then how about this one

morock is actually alive, and faked his death and retconning to escape the people trying to kill the ā€œstrongest in the verseā€ as hes actually a fraud, youve been employed to spread morock propoganda to prevent people from seeking him out and easily killing him, as hes actually level 4, but severely build carried. this is evidenced by him ā€œforgettingā€ to fly away when his boat collapsed (he dropped a dummy and flew off), and from the fact that hes still canon, yet keeps getting nerfed (vetex is making it closer to his real strength)

why is this actually a good prompt :sob:

Unfortunately, Morocks lvl is incomprehensible, since I cant do math :pray:

bro doesnt know the number after 3 :frpensive:

also dodging the question, theory confirmed. checkmate

The theory is close to reality.

This part is true, but Morockā€™s current location I cannot tell youā€¦

bro thinks I forgot to fly off my boat :sob::pray:

hmmmmmm

skittles supposedly says he can oneshot everything, using MOROCKS powers, he used I forgot to fly off my boat

using my powers of FACTS and LOGIC, i can deduce morocks hiding spot is on the forums, as a user known as SKITTLESNAKES1!!

evidence: repeatedly tries to deny the nerf in power

personality shifted significantly after mud magic was retconned and he switched to morock

when i search ā€œmorockā€ inviting someone to a message, you pop up.

nice try skittlerock.