SkittleSnakes1's Morock yap and ramble thread

NO! HE SAID THE S WORD!!! :cry::cry::sob:
BULLIES! YOU’RE ALL MEANIES!
YOU’RE ALL SIDE CHARACTERS IM THE MC

long, long ago

there was a one singular mud magic fan, and he was the sweetest ever ( probably, i dont remember )

devastated by the announcement that mud magic will never be added, he left, never to return again

now i see you, stranger

are you him, now bitter and hateful?

He could not fly because I secretly phased into the AU and placed a banana peel next to the crack in the hull. He slipped on it and therefore was too utterly humiliated to use his curse and fell.

I don’t blame him though, I would be too :frowning:

how does bro actually know my lore :sob:

no unironically how does bro know :skull:

:eye:

teacher

Silence yourself, minor antagonist. Do not raise your tone in my presence.

no but actually how tf does bro know abt the old skittle mud magic arc

morock solos you COPECOPE 3FEWRHKBFERHIK;BFERGHNJOG4R

Morock destroys ur favourite mc 10 times out of 10. give me an example.

ok but tf this thread is too wonky
@Misinput can you do something please

Can Morock solo you?

Im waiting for somebody to actually say something about Morock, and not about me as an individual because that hurts my feelings

I have no preferences because I am a boring person. In that case, he solos oxygen, which isn’t really feasible because it would be better if he got it on his side.

If we were to fight, he would win because I’d refuse to fight my mentor.
(please actually debate me now)

You are dodging the question

Did he use his curse long enough to understand its power? And did he damage his own vessel or did attacks from other A.G members cause it? I don’t really remember the lore.

i think it was both that destroyed it

Okay then, lets have a discussion of our feats.

Morocks -
→ Is the Strongest
→ Destroyed the planet’s largest navy in 4 hours
→ Scales far beyond other characters, but at the risk of insanity

Skittles -
→ Beat @puppykeeper1234 several times
→ Is the mc
→ i could solo sock

Morock would win because I don’t have promethean flame. But, I wouldn’t die because im Immortal (plot armor)

technically speaking, this is a thread discussing about morrock creed

hes technically doing it, so :woman_shrugging:

Most likely, he was smart enough to know to imbue his promethean flame into his sword to bypass the Insanity of using the full curse. He was also capable of dismantling alot of the AG, so he wasn’t some random.

Probably the former, though it was caused by Morock having to shift focus on lowly admirals to the Grand Admiral herself, Valencia.

Also, it was created to stop skittle from getting off topic elsewhere, which is exactly what is happening