SkittleSnakes1's Morock yap and ramble thread

yea, that’s why i just backed out of this thread

Not canon

bold of you to assume I had any to begin with

besides, you have misspelled his name in the title of your post, clearly you aren’t Morocks true number 1 fan.

To be fair he isn’t that annoying when not derailing other topics. I mainly stayed around because it’s very easy to manipulate a constant and I can use that to see what sort of strange entertaining mental gymnastics that guy comes up with.

You fool…

What all of this is for?

For some reason, instead of the image associated with this thread being one of the screenshots at the start, it’s William Gilliam because I hid tiny pictures of him in 2 of my posts

“Prometheus, I need the Promethean Flame Curse, this is an AG Sailboat we’re fighting.”

1 Like

“olympians, lend me your power, this is a normal white eyes we’re fighting” -holden

“Grandfather, lend me your power, this is some hobo we’re fighting” - Calvus (probably)

2 Likes

Arthur was injured from the battle, but his energy was still full, due to him having the Energy Curse.
Expy from the current document

It says ENERGY, not stamina. Energy curse still gives Arthur infinite energy

Even techlevel (relatively recently) described it as becoming energy/generating magic energy. Not stamina

Oh so I was right about it. To be honest it makes more sense to have it like that anyway, the energy curse would be a little weak otherwise. “Yeah I can run as much as I want and fistfight you forever unless you fight back in which case I will die immediately”

Brain, lend me some strength.
This is depression we are fighting .

-strongest man in history

1 Like

even the man comparable to the gods failed his battle against the illness of the mind

• cachorro chupetão

this rename is perfect, there is nothing but nonsense here

The Yap is crazy. If you do not like me, feel free to block or not engage with me

low lvl yap :sob:

I didn’t make this thread, this is my prison for derailing a topic

the king of the soul society got me locked up bruh :sob::pray:

everything i say turns into gold and rainbows btw idk what ur on abt

yeah morock could probably beat everyone

only exception i can think of is thousands of deaths freedrock but ion even know if he is canon anymore

bro has accepted the light :sob::pray:
thank the lord PROMETHEUS for this :pray:

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 10.44.51
excuses, excuses…