Small wiki rant

that’s just a clashing effect, not equinox magic (also wasnt equinox removed from development?)

Steam is also a clashing effect, and a magic.

where in AO does anyone use steam magic?
(outside of those silly OCs you wikians like to make)

First of all, I’m sick of the OC thing too, quite frankly.

Secondly, any player who imbues a heat magic onto sailor style.
You can’t say “It says steam magic because it’s a mistake”, that’s bull.

thats not steam magic :sob:

It says the words “Steam Magic”.

By your logic, you’re saying that all the stuff that’s not in the game should be deleted of the wiki. Ok then should the Acheron page be deleted of the wiki? “there’s no mentions of him in the game why should he have page” ahh

yes.

Although I am pretty sure he is mentioned somewhere in the game which is why i haven’t marked his page for deletion.

shit can just have a big ass box saying THIS MAGIC AINT IN THE GAME BUT IS A PART OF THE LORE!!! To avoid confusion

bruh wha

He’s in Arcane Chronicles, also you’re a psychopath.

Alright, where’s the MF who said Steam isn’t a magic- THERE HE IS!

If you can combine Lightning and Aether to make Aether Lightning Magic, you can combine Fire and Water to make Steam magic! You can literally do it in-game!

Here’s old list

And for all confirmed in-game magics:

• Storm
  • Slash
  • Wave
  • Gravity
  • Flare
  • Aether
  • Frostmetal
  • Aether Lightning
  • Inferno
  • Death
  • Apocalypse Bringer
  • Ancient Lightning (yes, its the red lightning from dark sea, and yes its ancient magic)

Confirmed by tobi:

• Heat (whatever that is)

Heat magic is confirmed to be implemented in the next update, but will only be accessible on certain sets. Those include siren set and maid set, for example.

take words from testers with a grain of salt. only highly reliable information would come from vetex/tech. we dont know everything

Please bruthu

to be fair, they should only keep magics that has shown magic circles

The joke became unfunny after at most a couple days after Vetex posted it on the Trello. Mostly because it’s the lowest hanging fruit you can poke at for a joke, and a lot of people made it as a result.

1 Like