Snow Some Respect

unless you’re some weirdo who hates status effects and must stop everything to waste a T jump mid fight for shifting, most people would probably ignore the bleed

I use snow because why not and also the blind which last 6 seconds but is getting nerfed

Ikr

is this tier-list still relevant or outdated:

I mean there is technically a best magic but it doesn’t affect as much I killed lightning users 1v2 and they both died multiple times

1 Like

Too bad Snow getting nerfed for blind and sand too for blind :sob:

1 Like

me when

:glass_magic: :ice_magic_var4:

Rush1

I guess my playstyle is blinding the enemy until they die so im going for warlock and skipping the 2nd magic option and going for 2nd fighting style and use rushdown so big blind and intensity build for longer lasting blind and effect.

1 Like

Ik lol, use it and have fun

To be fair, you regen all the stamina from the t jump before you hit the ground

snow is better statistically
early game synergies do not matter at all

2 Likes

Water Mage build
1st megick: water
2nd Megick: Ice
3rd Megick: Snow
Lost MAgic: replace ice → Blizzard
Ancient/lost Magic: replace snow → Wave or Life

cryo face reveal coming when?

[This map uses an orthographic projection, near-polar aspect. The South Pole is near the center, where longitudinal lines converge.]

[This map uses an orthographic projection, near-polar aspect. The South Pole is near the center, where longitudinal lines converge.]

yay you changed the title
:D

forumers try not to argue about which magic deals 5% more damage than the others challenge (impossible)

10 Likes

u can make snowballs

snow is clearly superior

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.