So I'm apart of doge nation and just think some of our members are giving it a bad name than it already has

Frostyfk? He’s shitass. He placed explosioned
spammed me with lightning.

Dude, you did not need to type that much just saying. :sleeper:

Hes pressed over an issue that doesnt concern his ass. (New gens lmfaoo)

forum users ready to type another essay

1 Like

…?? Where the fuck did you get this from :sob: why are you making up shit on ur alt percy, oh wait your mains banned on the forums LOL

Again, completely false, we allow multiguilding retard

This is also a straight up lie, NOTHING you wrote here is true LOL

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: doge king lost his motivation and quit wom for the past year after i screwed him over, hes decided to revive doge nation in the new year, he wishes hed done it sooner stop assuming the most wild ass shit

…we literally do not have an infamy quota LOL??

We dont hunt for infamy… only if theres a player near us we’d kill, and thats so we can reach LB (reason for this is so if any player happens to check the LB, theyd see our name and know that it exists, or even try to join if their good enough)

No we dont but ight

Wow is right, im genuinely shocked how your alt ass spent so much time coming up with complete bullshit about my guild, maybe its in the safety of knowing hey its just an alt if i look dumb as fuck (which you do) then itll be fine, which is true

If you wanna talk baseless shit without any proof, talk to me on ur main on discord percy

I like how ur ass was talkimg about how doge was bringing u into controversy when he was respectfully asking you why you hate him (you have no reason, just hivemind thinking)

We dont mald over them, we just kill them a lot and we have many justifiable reasons to do so that I’m not going to bring up cause im done with that stuff, but me and their leader are chill on disc for the most part

Guys can we please calm down and settle this normally. Why are we arguing so much about a fucking guild.

Can you please shut the fuck up no offense man

Why are you defending a guild there is no point guilds are dead

Cause its my guild?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Guilds are still dead :skull_and_crossbones:

Is that like ur forum ritual chant or something whats ur point i know that

If you didn’t notice much people don’t even care about guilds right now.
Haven’t you heard of a guild wipe.

Yeah? That isnt a good reason to not defend my guild tho lol

Jueses Christ Xevenant, no offense but you did not have to be so toxic about it. They’re just mad, leave it at that :frcryin:

3 Likes

sorry man

4 Likes

shut up rat

1 Like

Mf is on suncry and doge nation at same time

Misinput:

1 Like